News Update - 18/10/05

FCW-Promoter

Wow some great news there. Also i am intrested who out of the training school will be entered in the battle Royal. If Al Stevens is included then that would be the best entry ever. :D :xyx........

Also it's good to hear that the injuries to Sam Green and Laken isnt that bad as well. It would have been a shame to have them miss some shows.

On an upcoming FCW show' date=' we will present a special "Over The Top Battle Royale". The match will feature 10 trainees from our training school, with the winner of the match being offered a spot on the full time roster.[/quote']

Well, I believe I know who'll be winning, but am interested to hear who the other 9 are.

This is a rough idea who the people might be:

Tom

Tom

Harry potter

Steve

Dan

Brett Banner

God size

Al Stevens

Weasel

and Maybe the new Chris as well

Well thats the ones who is 99% of the time always there in training So i am going on that idea. However it is up to the FCW booking team to see who they want in the battle Royal.

Edited by FCW-Promoter

Nah my Ten are

Weasel

Tom

Andy

Major Chris (Trousers he wears)

Al Stevens

Kris God-Size

Potter

Ste

Tom (Terry Funk)

Maybe the newbie The Giant sorry doh know your name.

Would love to see Dale in there would be ace (maybe too young though)

Oh crap yeah i forgot about Dale.... He would be really good. However i think that he might be alittle young.... However Angel was about his sort of age when she debued in other shows so who knows?

Also i feel that the new tall guy is alittle un experieanced for it. However that would be a damn good addtion to the battle Royal and the clear giant of FCW