Urgent Answer Required To Potential Earth Shattering Query

Clarkey

Doing my rummage today to clear out some of junk after being inspired by the charms of the Beeb's Car Booty, I found myself my age old box of cassette tapes I'd been passed on from my father as a child. Seeing the legendary talents of Bros, Wet Wet Wet and Lionel Ritchie, how could I not be tempted to give up my clear up and have a good ol'listen and sing song to the boxes great collection. So there I was singing away to 'When Will I Be Famous', and to my shock and horror the tape got chewed by the machine. So I took the simple solution to fix the problem, and tried to rewind the ribbon with a pencil. It did nothing. What has changed? Now, when I were younger it was a cast iron solution using pencils to wind my precious cassette tapes, so why after all these years has this method failed. Against my strong morals I was forced to use the ol'plan b of a Bic pen, but my disgust could not be contained.

Simply, the earth shattering, mind blowing query here is (hold back that suspense just a few seconds longer), are the 'noughties' pencils thinner?

This is an incredibly urgent query that requires serious consideration, the humble pencil from yesterday was perfectly up to the task but some how a change has occured turning it utterly useless. People must be informed if it is actually true that 'noughties' pencils are thinner in order to allow people to stock up on ball point pens in preparation for their time of need.

Monster munch and Creme eggs haven't got smaller, your hands have grown!

When you're a kid a kinder egg is like a snowball!, monster munch are as big as your nose!

Now you've reached and in some rare cases surpassed adolescense, your body has grown by a factor of 1000% (Figure used merely as a size indicator... not true scientific fact) so your egg seems 1000% times smaller!

Hence the small thing!

Geeze, am I the bastion of common sense this month? I'm supposed to be the childish one!

Saz

Monster munch and Creme eggs haven't got smaller, your hands have grown!

When you're a kid a kinder egg is like a snowball!, monster munch are as big as your nose!

Now you've reached and in some rare cases surpassed adolescense, your body has grown by a factor of 1000% (Figure used merely as a size indicator... not true scientific fact) so your egg seems 1000% times smaller!

Hence the small thing!

Geeze, am I the bastion of common sense this month? I'm supposed to be the childish one!

Saz

No, seriously - Monster Munch have shrunk! I'm not Andre the bloody giant! I have grown, but they have also shrunk. So there.