wrestlemania 22, I want to go!

Captain Caveman

I have pretty much decided that I want to go to wrestlemania 22. Does anyone have any helpfull information regarding the best/cheapest way to travel' date=' stay, [b']buy tickets[/b] etc? I was thinking about staying for a few days afterwards too, so I can go to Raw and SD too.

Since they've already announced that it's "sold out", the only way to get tickets is to get them from ebay, companies that bought blocks, or hope that the WWE gets some "returns".

Since they've already announced that it's "sold out"' date=' the only way to get tickets is to get them from ebay, companies that bought blocks, or hope that the WWE gets some "returns".[/quote']

yeah i have already accepted that i will be buying them from ebay now, the prices aren't too bad, considering that its wrestlemania!

I went to WM21 on a travel package and let me tell you it wasn't cheap. It was about £800 for the travel package itself which consisted of 5th row seats for Mania, Hall of Fame tickets, Midday Madness tickets & 3 nights accomodation.

Then on top of that it was about £200 for flights, then car rental (I forget how much that was) and the cost of extra hotels because I stayed in LA for 9 nights and the travel package only covered 3. And then of course there was spending money. I think overall the trip cost me about £2000.

Needless to say I can't afford to go to WM22 :lol