Danny Devine Retires!

jamieworthing

NOW THIS BRINGS ME TO SOMETHING THAT MIGHT SUPRISE SOME PEOPLE AND THAT IS MY RETIREMENT?

YES I WILL BE RETIRING DUE TO AN ON GOING BACK INJURY THAT HAS BEEN WITH ME ON AND OFF FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS OF MY CAREER IN WRESTLING.

BUT IT HAD NEVER BEEN THIS BAD AND HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN HARDLY BEND SOME DAYS ITS THE 3RD TIME THAT I HAVE BEEN HIT WITH THE SAME INJURY WHICH DUE TO THIS INJURY I HAVE ALSO BEEN SUFFERING FROM A PINS AND NEEDLES TYPE OF SENSATION IN MY LEGS WHICH MAY BE BEING CAUSED BY A TRAPPED NERVE OR SOMETHING IN MY BACK BUT I WILL FIND OUT WHEN I VISIT THE DOCTOR THURSDAY.

I HAVE THOUGHT LONG AND HARD ABOUT THE DECISION TO RETIRE AND I THINK IT IS FOR THE BEST AS I LOOK TO THE FUTURE I WANT A GOOD QUALITY OF LIFE AND IF I CONTINUED WRESTLING THEN I WOULDNT HAVE.

SO THAT BRINGS ME TO MY LAST MATCH WHICH WILL BE AT THE TBW SHOW IN FEATHERSTONE,WOLVERHAMPTON ON 4TH NOVEMBER WHICH IS FITTING AS IT IS IN MY HOMETOWN AND WILL BE AGAINST 2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS NEMESIS AND MARCUS KOOL! ONE LAST TIME WITH MY 2 MATES IN MY HOMETOWN:)

I find this Shocking News but a Honour to be able to host Danny's Last match, Good Luck Danny And im sure alot of your buddies in the buissness will come & cheer you on one last time.

Details on his Last Match are at http://www.TBWrestling.co.uk/show2.html