Who's gotta go

Maxximus

With all the ego stroking threads that have sprung up around here, I figured we could do things a little different. If Colin can start a Bash Spiritchaser thread then I can do this. Right Russ, right draVen?

If you could pick just one person from TWO to be gone from our graces, who would it be, and why?

Edited by Maxximus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should go round to Christain Rules house and make sure the boy never EVER can touch a computer EVER again....

Same with anyone who duplicates accounts to either give themshelves rep points or because they believe they have given themshelves bad internet Karma...

It's a website for good sake! They are only re points for god sakes!

Why the lies! Think of the children.... but not like Michael Jackson!

With all the ego stroking threads that have sprung up around here, I figured we could do things a little different. If Colin can start a Bash Spiritchaser thread that I can do this. Right Russ, right draVen?

If you could pick just one person from TWO to be gone from our graces, who would it be, and why?

If the thread has a use with valid points and keeps within the rules, it can stay. If it turns into a flame fest, it can join it's brother What Do You Think Of Spiritchaser.

Personally, I would like to see Kam leave TWO. He does nothing for the site. I also heard he made comments about me on the forums when they were down which I couldn't see.

Well I already got one punk out a while ago named Johnny Knoxvill without the e...

Well, I would like to see... Mr Perfect gone.

He annoys me a lot, but look, MrP, maybe if we can get this stuff behind us, there would be nothing between us. But I would like to see if we can become better together first... so MrP you ready to put all the crap behind us?

Well I already got one punk out a while ago named Johnny Knoxvill without the e...

Whats your obsession with getting rid of JK? given that is was me and my sister! Numpty! :P

JK sent my sister a PM saying something that got him banned when I got her to screencap it and send it to the admins!

Well, I would like to see... Mr Perfect gone.

He annoys me a lot, but look, MrP, maybe if we can get this stuff behind us, there would be nothing between us. But I would like to see if we can become better together first... so MrP you ready to put all the crap behind us?

WWE i dont like you, i've never liked you, and i've never thought much of you, so no.

anyway, give Han64 or Han54 or....whatever i would want Han to go

Edited by Ryan

But if ya tink about it da pineapples shoudl be saved for da starvin children:D

but if u tink bout it da Pineapples shd b saved 4 da starvin children. :D

this wasnt a deliberate attempet to annoy Fill i was just pointing out that B Man could of used more Text Talk

but if u tink bout it da Pineapples shd b saved 4 da starvin children. :D

this wasnt a deliberate attempet to annoy Fill i was just pointing out that B Man could of used more Text Talk

OK, Baz wasn't trying to use txt spk - read it in an Irish accent - it's a mickey take on Bono. :)

Trash rocks, simon must stay, he tells it the way it is dammit! Get rid of loadsa annoying spammy people, they do my head in. and people who believe they know everything about religion, without even studying the religion to a certain degree.