The Warrior gets hit by the A-Train

Kaedon

VoiceofWrestling.com has an interactive forum that has some wrestlers posting on it. A person pointed out to A-Train (Matt Bloom) what The Ultimate Warrior said about Droz a few weeks back in his commentary where he called him a cripple. A-Train, or Prince Albert at the time, was brought in to team up with Droz in his first few months in WWE in 1999. They are and still remain good friends. Here is what A-Train has to say about what The Ultimate Warrior said about Droz.

"I have not seen the entire interview, Warrior is allowed to have his opinion. Personally, i think he is a peice of sh*t and I beleive if Droz was not the situation he is in and probally could still kick the sh*t out Warrior. He is nothing but a whining self centered bitch and if he has a problem with that he can find me we live in the same state, same city. That is all I have to say about that"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VoiceofWrestling.com has an interactive forum that has some wrestlers posting on it. A person pointed out to A-Train (Matt Bloom) what The Ultimate Warrior said about Droz a few weeks back in his commentary where he called him a cripple. A-Train' date=' or Prince Albert at the time, was brought in to team up with Droz in his first few months in WWE in 1999. They are and still remain good friends. Here is what A-Train has to say about what The Ultimate Warrior said about Droz.[/b']

"I have not seen the entire interview, Warrior is allowed to have his opinion. Personally, i think he is a peice of sh*t and I beleive if Droz was not the situation he is in and probally could still kick the sh*t out Warrior. He is nothing but a whining self centered bitch and if he has a problem with that he can find me we live in the same state, same city. That is all I have to say about that"

Just a matter of time before someone sees the Warrior out and about and kicks ten lumps of S**t outta him and he will deserve it.

What's the betting Vince trys to make an angle out of this

Warrior makes a suprise return, Droz comes out and miraculously gets out of the wheelchair and beats on Warrior

Sick, i know - but you can tell this thought has gone through Vinnie's head

True' date=' except it would be impossible of course as Droz really is a cripple.[/quote']Careful, you might get jumped on by the PC brigade for that comment...

As for A-Train, I can understand his anger as Droz is his buddy, but if he is such a tough guy wanting to fight Warrior and he lives in the same state and same city, why doesnt he go looking for him instead of calling the guy out on an internet show he will never hear?

Same old internet tough guy crap from wrestlers calling other wrestlers out knowing nothing will come of it. Gotta love grandstand challenges.

Hey, Kurt Angle, I'm calling you out, you bitch! I'm in England, next time you tour, I'm going to kick your ass!!!

Yes, A-Train, THATS how stupid you sound :lol

Hey, Kurt Angle, I'm calling you out, you bitch! I'm in England, next time you tour, I'm going to kick your ass!!!

Yes, A-Train, THATS how stupid you sound :lol

I have a feeling that A-Train is willing to back up his challenge. Are you?

Would you be willing to get to an event with Kurt and publically challenge him?

Probably not. :)

I have a feeling that A-Train is willing to back up his challenge. Are you?

Would you be willing to get to an event with Kurt and publically challenge him?

Probably not. :)

A-Train isnt willing to back up anything, thats my point. Its a grandstand challenge, its a joke! They ALL do it at one time or another, throw out a challenge KNOWING it wont be answered so that they come off looking like the one who is willing to fight even though thats the furthest thing from their mind.

Like I said, if he lives in the same state and city as Warrior, why isnt HE knocking on HIS door, rather than acting like a tough guy on a friggin internet radio show? Its sad.

As for me publicly challenging Kurt, hey, if they wanted to pay me, I'd let Angle kick my ass.

woh..thats like writing how much you hate vince on a website nobody is reading!!!

warrior is doing the same beltmark, not wanting to appear on Byte This, but then crawling behind his computer and typing how much you hate a dvd (!) yet nobody is reading the stuff..

woh..thats like writing how much you hate vince on a website nobody is reading!!!

warrior is doing the same beltmark, not wanting to appear on Byte This, but then crawling behind his computer and typing how much you hate a dvd (!) yet nobody is reading the stuff..

I'm not saying Warrior doesnt blast people on his website, but the guy has, at least, done something about it over the years by dragging them into court and so on. What do you expect him to do? Challenge Vince to a fight? What would that prove? That he can beat up an old man, and then get sued for doing it!

As for not wanting to appear on Byte This!, come on man get real. Why would be appear on a crappy internet show hosted by WWE (who he despises) and boost their web traffic when he can go on his own site and boost his own web traffic AND legitimately be uncensored? Its the same reason Vince didnt turn up on the WCW PPV when Eric Bischoff challenged him to a match, why give a boost to somebody else, who you hate? Makes no sense.

I'm not saying Warrior doesnt blast people on his website' date=' but the guy has, at least, done something about it over the years by dragging them into court and so on. What do you expect him to do? Challenge Vince to a fight? What would that prove? That he can beat up an old man, and then get sued for doing it! [/quote']

Ah so its ok for A-Train to beat up an old man like Warrior and get sued for it, but not for Warrior to do it to Vince?

I used to love the Warrior when i was little, i didnt care that he couldnt wrestle, he always looked cool. Now he just seems a little bit sad, as if he has to still be involved by saying stuff on his website. Its the way a lot of older wrestlers seem to go, and it always feels a bit pathetic that they're reduced to it.

not all the old wrestlers go that way.... not the ones that don't try to screw vince and are hated by everybody backstage for not showing up or not giving a damn about the buisnis (sp)

Being a Warrior fan is an insult to us fans of the art-form that is wrestling..

Warrior doesnt love wrestling... and I don't love Warrior...

Ah so its ok for A-Train to beat up an old man like Warrior and get sued for it' date=' but not for Warrior to do it to Vince?[/quote']No, your putting words in my mouth, twisting what I'm saying. I'm not saying its right for anybody to beat up anybody, what I'm saying is A-Train is sad for making challenges he KNOWS will never be answered.

I used to love the Warrior when i was little' date=' i didnt care that he couldnt wrestle, he always looked cool. Now he just seems a little bit sad, as if he has to still be involved by saying stuff on his website. Its the way a lot of older wrestlers seem to go, and it always feels a bit pathetic that they're reduced to it.[/quote']Warrior rarely ever talks about or brings up wrestling on his site UNTIL he is brought up by others and is responding. I mean lets be honest, WWE are the ones who are continually opening these cans of worms, you cant expect Warrior to stay quiet while he is being crapped on from every possible angle with people saying his career was worthless and so on. Its insulting to him, I doubt anybody would sit idly by while a ton of people shite on them...would you? I wouldnt :)
Edited by The Beltster

not all the old wrestlers go that way.... not the ones that don't try to screw vince and are hated by everybody backstage for not showing up or not giving a damn about the buisnis (sp)
Why dont you go ahead and tell me how, exactly, Warrior tried to "screw Vince"...I'd love to hear what you can come up with, and then explain to you how your wrong.

Being a Warrior fan is an insult to us fans of the art-form that is wrestling..
Dont talk such crap! You dont know what the hell your talking about, what YOU said is insulting to anybody who likes people you dont like.

Warrior knew how to WORK (I doubt you even understand what working even means!). Shelton Benjamin knows how to wrestle, but he cant work for sh*t. Cruisers know how to flip around like Mexican jumping beans, but they cant work in the least!

Warrior knew how to work, and working is a huge part of the artform that is missing in todays product.

Warrior doesnt love wrestling... and I don't love Warrior...
So what if he doesnt love wrestling, whats that got to do with ANYTHING?! It was his job, his living. He made his money and got out, why does he have to be a wrestling mark simply because he is a wrestler? Do you think people who work in KFC are marks for fried chicken?! LOL! Please, you need to open your eyes and get a little more realistic, acting as if people need to be a mark for the business just because they are in it is extremely closeminded.

I work in Telecommunications and draw specs for lightning protection, do you expect me to be a mark for blueprints?! Come on!

As for you not loving Warrior, I'm sure he is heartbroken :lol

I used to like Warrior myself when i was kid and still do like him, because he entained me when i was younger, as for there personal lives and what they say? well i think alot of people says things without thinking fully though first

on the net, radio's shows etc... and i dont think anyone has backed up themselves about what theve said, or they havent regretted what they have said in some kind of way yet today

But for some reason i cant see A-Train knocking on warriors house wanting to fight him on the streets. Now thats a DVD that i would buy

As for which way the wrestlers go once they have retired? Who cares as long as they entertained us while they was wrestling and there privet lives and problems should be there own worries and not ours, even though were all nosey smarks and like to know the storys

But my believe is.. You cant diss or judge somebody just by what you read or have been told, you need to know somebody properly before you can come out with the tuth about somebody, or at least have a valid opinion about them

I'm glad to hear A-Train saying this, as I think a) he's right, and b) let's face it, calling someone names on the net got Matt Hardy his job back, didn't it!? :lol

I'd like to see A-Train back in the WWE as I think he could have gone somewhere, he clearly had the size and strength, and was pulling out all sorts of new moves until Benoit buried him, he could have done well.

I'd like to see an Angle made out of this (like Fill mentioned) where Droz comes out and Warrior appears and calls him a cripple and says no-one wants to hear what he says etc, and then A-Train comes out and squashes Warrior! :lol

How cool would that be? :thumbsup

Ed

A-Train would paste Warrior in a fight!!! about a 1% chance of this actually happening but if it did Warrior would get smashed. By the way i never tire of hearing about the time Rick Rude told Warrior to lighten up (not sure whether he was referring to his personality or ring work) Warrior replied by screaming at Rick ' i am the Warrior!!!!!' or something along those lines (te funny thing is i can actually imagine him saying that) Rude procedded to deck the warrior with a right hand to the chin. End of story.:lol

A-Train would paste Warrior in a fight!!! about a 1% chance of this actually happening but if it did Warrior would get smashed.
You sound awfully sure of yourself there...what makes you think A-Train would "smash" Warrior? A-Train might be a little bigger, but size isnt everything and Warrior is still 240lbs, 6'4" tall. He is, by no means, a small guy or some kind of push over. I wouldnt like to say who would smash who.

By the way i never tire of hearing about the time Rick Rude told Warrior to lighten up (not sure whether he was referring to his personality or ring work) Warrior replied by screaming at Rick ' i am the Warrior!!!!!' or something along those lines (te funny thing is i can actually imagine him saying that) Rude procedded to deck the warrior with a right hand to the chin. End of story.:lol
Getting decked by Rick Rude doesnt mean you cant handle yourself. Rick Rude was tough as nails, he could have decked 99% of the dressing room back then barring maybe Haku, I bet.

You sound awfully sure of yourself there...what makes you think A-Train would "smash" Warrior? A-Train might be a little bigger, but size isnt everything and Warrior is still 240lbs, 6'4" tall. He is, by no means, a small guy or some kind of push over. I wouldnt like to say who would smash who.

Getting decked by Rick Rude doesnt mean you cant handle yourself. Rick Rude was tough as nails, he could have decked 99% of the dressing room back then barring maybe Haku, I bet.

I didn't say Rick Rude wasn't tough. I just enjoyed the thought of that rambling oaf getting knocked flat on his arse for acting like a dick.