Monday Paint Compo Returneth!

A.C.

As Rakim once said - "It's been a long time, I shouldn't o' left you..." - but the Monday Paint Competition is back in full effect!

Firstly, the rules:

No HUGE pictures - anything that distorts the width of the thread is too big. 500 x 400 is optimum size.

Paint is the tool we use but if you must use paint shop pro etc then just use the "simple" tools. No copy & pasting etc.

Compo will stay open until Wednesday evening-ish.

Since it's been sooooo long since the last Paint Compo I felt we should have a suitably epic theme for the grand return. And that theme is:

The End of the World!

How do you envisage Apocalypse? Lemme see!

:xyx

• Like 1

What do you mean by adding "in these competitions"? :P

What I meant was I make extra special effort and I get beaten by Belty in these Drawing competitions.

Does say "Drawing competition" on the tin A.C.

Perfect given you a humour bypass or something?:)

Saz

P.S. VOTEFORME!

What I meant was I make extra special effort and I get beaten by Belty in these Drawing competitions.

Does say that on the tin A.C.

Perfect given you a humour bypass or something?:)

Saz

P.S. VOTEFORME!

And my joke misses again! I have a bit of forum-rust it seems... ;)

If I'm not mistaken' date=' it's the moon with no earth, right?[/quote']

DINGDINGDING!

The Brick gets it!

Except the gravitational pull would obliterate the moon as well...

Christ Amy! Think about your stellar physics before posting anymore lunar based shennanigans!

:D

Saz

Let's have a look at that rule again, shall we?

Paint is the tool we use but if you must use paint shop pro etc then just use the "simple" tools. No copy & pasting etc.

And now let's have a look at Perf's pic:

Hmm. It's funny but the remit is that these things are hand drawn. Well, mouse drawn. Or stylus if you have a graphics tablet. You know what I mean. I feel I'm over-explaining myself. Point is, no photos!

http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/4516/endoftheworld7pg.jpg

Damn you AC for making me put off doing my dissertation proposal. It actually took longer than I thought I would, but I was prepared to perfect it. Or get it as close to acceptable as possible.

If I could critique my own work, I'd still say I did a decent job considering I'm a terrible drawer offline. Vince McMahon looks a bit too Mr Fantastic for me, Linda looks like Homer Simpson's mother, Shane is pretty much as good as I could do apart from the hair and I think I captured Stephanie's crazyness/HHH style look as well as I possibily could. The mushroom cloud is a bit iffy, but at that point I was beyond caring and just wanted to finish it. Overall, I've impressed myself, but I still suck.