WORLD CHAMPIONS THAT NEVER WAS

chaos kid

In all sports there is always a person or a team who seems like it is there destiny to win their sports world championship, but for one reason or another they never seem to get their hand on the gold and it is the same for wrestling.

Now the following is in my opinion should have been and could be World champions.

Magnum TA - this guy seem like the guy who had everything and early in his career he was named the future nwa world champion, but unfortunaly a car accident ended his dream and his wrestling career before his prime.

Brutus Beefcake - Now many would see this as a strange choice but in his prime he was one of the most popular wrestlers in the wwf, but never received a title match during his stay in WWF

Edge - Everyone knows what Edge can do in the ring, but hes been in the WWE for nearly seven years, so this a case of can he grab the gold or not

Rob Van Damm - In Ecw, he was the man without question, he held the tv title for 18 months, he beat nearly everyone in the ecw locker room, but just when he about to recieve his world title shot he broke his leg. In WWE when he first arrived he was white hot, he was a breath of fresh air, but no world title wins. Every times he seems on a roll an injury seem to put him back.

Roddy Piper - A true legend or icon, one of the men who pathed the way for the next generation. During his prime he was never pinned by hogan but was distracted by Hollywood

Jake "the snake" Roberts - A legend, who was very smart in the ring, a performer who invented the DDT, a man whos career was shorted by drink and drugs

yes he was, that's why i said WWE champion, Mr Perfect should of been the WWE champion.

but other than that the only person that never held the word title was Ted DiBiase, and Roddy Piper.

Curt Hennig with the AWA World Heavyweight Title.

http://www.fabelover.com/images/CurtHennigAWAWorldBelt.jpg

As far as World champions that never was in the WWE that should've been?

Jake"The Snake"Roberts

Ted Dibiase

Ricky"The Dragon"Steamboat

Greg"The Hammer"Valentine

Rob Van Dam

Booker T

Scott Steiner

Lex Luger

The Late Davey"Boy"Smith

The Late Owen Hart

The Late Ravishing Rick Rude

Tito Santana

The Magnificent Don Morocco

etc......

As far as World champions that never was in the WWE that should've been?

Jake"The Snake"Roberts

Ted Dibiase

Ricky"The Dragon"Steamboat

Greg"The Hammer"Valentine

Rob Van Dam

Booker T

Scott Steiner

Lex Luger

The Late Davey"Boy"Smith

The Late Owen Hart

The Late Ravishing Rick Rude

Tito Santana

The Magnificent Don Morocco

etc......

As much as I don't like to admit it, I think the WWE should have put the WWF Championship on Luger at WM X, he was over and I'm sure would have only got more over in the WWF.

RVD

Rhyno

Perry Saturn

Raven

Booker T

Those are all I'm thinking of off the top of my head.

On what grounds should Perry Saturn have been crowned Champion? He must go down as one of the most annoying looking wrestlers ever. I just wanted to punch him in the face everytime I saw him. He was awful - going by his WWE stint. I have no idea regarding his history elsewhere.

Raven and Rhyno have been ECW world champions and Booker T has been WCW world champion

I thought this thread was for people who weren't WWE champions only.

And I happen to be a big fan of Saturn either in WWE or WCW. He had entertaining matches. The fact he was shot in the neck while trying to save a woman from being raped also makes me like him that much more