Eddie Guerrero

HulkFearsAustin

Im loving Eddie Guerrero's current gimmick these days. He's so much better as a comedy character than a serious one that it isnt even comparable. However, i really hope they dont go the obvious rout and have him turn on BAUTISTA, and go back to being a serious heel. His heel stuff with Rey earlier this year was awful and his promos were dire. I would also like him to remain a face as he just isnt over as a heel at all, people just want to cheer him.

Eddie is one my favourite wrestlers at the minute, not because he's a good wrestler like smarks love him for, i like his character.

Does anyone else like the 'New and Improved' Eddie Guerrero?

I heart the new Eddie Guererro. I must say however that I prefered him as 'Lie Cheat Steal' Face Eddie, especially when he stole Ric Flair's wallet at Royal Rumble 05. :) I'm glad he's stopped being Manipulation Eddie as that character was boooring.

It shows that the lines between fiction and non fiction are increasingly blurred. it also suggests that fans are more intelligent than they were say 20 years ago. Maybe kayfabe is dead' date=' or maybe people just wised up.[/quote']

Nope...the tinterweb happened, thats all...and now NOTHING is fun anymore.

BOO! the web!

On topic: Ive liked Eddie since he was with Chyna...whether he is serious heel, fun heel or face. Long may he stay in the WWE.