Rey On Raw?

Russ

I was just looking at the Taboo Tuesday website, and noticed there's a press conference on the 24th of this month to promote it. Here's the list of people schedulded to appear:

Superstars: WWE RAW Superstars Triple H, WWE Champion John Cena, Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Candice Michelle, RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff, and Friday Night SmackDown superstar, San Diego’s own, Rey Mysterio

Apart from noticing who gets first billing and the guy challenging for the world title is listing in 4th, the interesting thing is that Rey will be there. Surely they won't just have him there to wave to the fans. Is this another sign that we're going to see a Raw Vs Smackdown! feud before too long, or something more innocent?

I was just looking at the Taboo Tuesday website, and noticed there's a press conference on the 24th of this month to promote it. Here's the list of people schedulded to appear:

Apart from noticing who gets first billing and the guy challenging for the world title is listing in 4th, the interesting thing is that Rey will be there. Surely they won't just have him there to wave to the fans. Is this another sign that we're going to see a Raw Vs Smackdown! feud before too long, or something more innocent?

Well I think Rey is there for the cheap pop from the home town crowd

and the guy challenging for the world title is listing in 4th' date=' [/quote']

When was this annonced?

I belive they will let us the viewer pick the challenger from those who claimed they should be the number 1 contender on Raw last week.

I think SD will be involved also, like a Invasion type match or something, because Taboo Tuesday was advertised at No Mercy and it wasn't advertised on Smackdown last year, it's only a guess but hopefully a right one, which could bring in this JBL and Edge type feud.