Most overdone???

Paul

the 'Official Raw Discussion Thread'...............Ikillmyselfsometimes........

I think this a pretty good place for non repeated threads. I've only been here a year or so, mind.

Perhaps, 'You're favourite match' I seen that a few times or just lately stuff along the lines of 'WWE vs TNA' or 'Is TNA better than the WWE'.

Gay threads and religious threads! Im fed up of all the gay rights posts' date=' if I wanted to read about gay rights and stuff, I'd look it up! The religious threads are lazy arguements mostly, filled with uninformed rubbish.[/quote']

Its as if you read my mind. I am with Nic on this issue. The Gay rights and religion threads just seem to be the same old waffle over and over again.

The "Rate TWO Members" circlejerk threads are fine once a year or so. If we're doing them every 12 weeks, like the time difference between the last two versions, not enough has changed during that time to deserve a new thread.

The HHH and Cena threads are also a bit pointless, because we've heard both arguements far too many times and neither party is willing to budge. I'm still convinced that TWO has the highest concentration of HHH fans on any "respectable" forum (By that I mean ones without names like Steve's Kewl Geocities Wrestling Forumz or with about 12 members). It's amazing to see people willing to stick up for the guy time and time again. I'm also sick of the Cena arguements due to the fact that again, both sides aren't going to alter their views so why keep arguing?

One thing I'm glad to see less of is the type of thread such as "Why can't I have an avatar?". There's been a million and four different people who have asked the same question, and it's right there in the FAQ. Thankfully people are catching on, but it droze me crazy when I saw people asking that question in a forum sounded by others doing the exact same thing.

In short, do a search or check back a few pages before starting any new threads or feel the power of people using rolling eyes smilies.

Threads like

'X wrestler is great' Which contains a rant about why someone thinks a certain wrestler is the best ever, usually Triple H, Hulk Hogan or john Cena.

or

'Y wrestler sucks' Which contain a rant about someone sucks, usually Triple H, Hulk Hogan or John Cena.