• Brazil
    • England
    • Germany
    • Senegal
    • South Korea
    • Spain
    • Turkey
    • USA

After some heavy casualties early on, one of these 8 teams will be World Cup winners 2002. Given that there is a few days break before the quarter final start, I thought it would be interesting to see who people think will win the tournament.

I think it will be the winner of the England v Brazil match....so I vote Brazil.

Edited by Grapple

Obviously I would love to see us do it, and although I do not think it is a foregone conclusion that Brazil will beat us, they are who I voted for, because I think they have the strongest team in the tournament. If we can beat them though, who knows?

Also, never, under any circumstances, write off Germany.

Actuallllllllyyyyyyyyy.....

I voted for the USA. Simply because I've noticed that its the crappiest teams that are doing well this year (I cant wait till everyone sees how crap Senegal really are...they cheated Sweden damnit), and I would love to see the US win it and make the tournament a complete shambles :P

Nah, I'd actually like to see USA win it because maybe it would get the Americans interested in football....stranger things have happened! :D

Originally posted by TsuMirren

Did you see Kehl palming the ball off the line...none of the Americans noticed because you do that in water polo apparently.

What the hell is Water Polo? I'd have thought they'd have a tough time encouraging the horses to get in the water.