Worst Nightmare?

Kanenite

Quite simply, i'm asking you about Nightmares. I hate the things, but I don't have them as often now, but when I was younger I used to have a few every week and that scared the living hell out of me!

I remember I always used to have this one where I had 10 seconds to run across the landing to my parents room else these people would attack me, and of course as it was a dream I couldn't run anywhere and kept getting attacked, which was a mega scare! So what are TWO's Worst Nightmares or one that you can remember?

Post apocolyptic hordes of living dead....oops! You said nightmare, thats more like a reoccuring dream, not necessarily a bad one. I find it kind of fun running around bashing zombies heads in for no good reason, other then self preservation. It does start to suck though once they corner you and all your zombie hunting buddies have been turned!

Worse though, I had a dream where Anime Otaku was chasing me in the wheel chair from the movie Silver Bullet. He kept screaming..."I'm coming to get you Miss T!"

Huh! I guess ne must have mistaken me for another, less attractive TWO member:D!

Edited by Maxximus

My worst nightmare's are usually to do with volcanoes. I get generally paranoid about natural disaster's..but volcanoes are the worst by far. It'll started after volcanoes being a subject in Geography, after learning about them, they freaked me out. I never did losten much in Geography after that.

Volcanoes are evil:evil

Just something to make you sleep better

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8532/ed26mj.jpg

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7352/imagesed8kn.jpg

Sweet dreams :lol :lol

That guy gives me the creeps. My dream is basically that I am at some party and im in the kitchen on my own and he suddenly come through the door and as he is walking towards me people are blocking the door so there is no way out.

Aaaaaaagh :cry

Post apocolyptic hordes of living dead....oops! You said nightmare, thats more like a reoccuring dream, not necessarily a bad one. I find it kind of fun running around bashing zombies heads in for no good reason, other then self preservation. It does start to suck though once they corner you and all your zombie hunting buddies have been turned!

Listen Maxx, your only hope is to get to the Winchester. The pub will be crowded with people. There'll be food and drink. You'll be safe. Trust me.

My nightmare is a reocurring one. The setting varies but I'm always walking around as my teeth breaking apart and I start spitting blood and course chips of teeth into my hand. It's the one nightmare that always sticks with me when I wake up. For, like, hours. I hate it.

• Like 1

Ive hd that recurring dream where my teeth all fall out, it feels incredibly real. So much so that i wake up and check i still have them. Its meant to mean that you're worried about something, and i generally have it when im stressing about something.

As for my worst nightmare, being stuck in a situation where i can only save one of my parents and have to let the other die, who do i choose?

I get a recurring nightmare a lot. Don't really wanna go into it' date=' but it usually wakes me up and I lie there staring at the ceiling for a few seocnds until I realise it was a dream... then I just go back to sleep again.[/quote']

I think i've figured out Inno's Nightmare. It could well possibly be that Inno knows he is making it big in Paris!

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7047/innoshopinparis6pr.jpg

(By the way, I noticed this when I was walking round the streets of Paris around 2 weeks ago :xyx )

• Like 1

Ive hd that recurring dream where my teeth all fall out, it feels incredibly real. So much so that i wake up and check i still have them. Its meant to mean that you're worried about something, and i generally have it when im stressing about something.

Thanks, I was wondering if there had been any type of analysis about that.

• Like 1

Regurgitating knotted string.

I'm serious! You know when you are so sick it comes out of your nose as well? Well in this recurring nightmare I have been sick and this coarse, knotted string is hanging out of my nose and mouth and I have to keep pulling it out - it keeps going and going like a magician's string of hankies, and I can really vividly feel the knots in the string as they snag at the back of my throat and nose, all the time with that bitter, stingy, vomity taste and smell lingering! Gah! Horrid! :(

Regurgitating knotted string.

I'm serious! You know when you are so sick it comes out of your nose as well? Well in this recurring nightmare I have been sick and this coarse, knotted string is hanging out of my nose and mouth and I have to keep pulling it out - it keeps going and going like a magician's string of hankies, and I can really vividly feel the knots in the string as they snag at the back of my throat and nose, all the time with that bitter, stingy, vomity taste and smell lingering! Gah! Horrid! :(

Strange, I've had that one too! :?

• Like 1

Falling

Loss of honor. Fear of failure. Loss of power and feeling out of control.

I used to have this reoccurring dream of falling down the stairs, although I have not had it for awhile. The above description sounds about right.

Had it so many times! I used to fall, but it just tickled, I had it once when I stepped out of my front door and I just fell about 50 feet high. I also had the one where you fall off a cliff and never reach the floor!