Tyson v Lewis

Grapple

Who is going to be victorious?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to be victorious?

• Lennox Lewis
    • Mike Tyson
    • It will go the distance and end up as a draw (yeah right)

Guest The Heel
I think Tyson will win it in the 8th

I predict Tyson to win in Round 6.

If it goes anymore than 5 rounds, Lewis will come out on top. It wouldn't suprise me to see a dirty finish so that they can make more money on the rematch. Boxing is just as worked as wrestling, the difference is that wrestling admits it.

I think I'm gonna have to agree with ''The Heel''.Although boxing is not as ''worked as pro wrestling'',I'd say that there's a big chance there'll be some sort of screwy finish so that there'll be a another massive pay day for a re-match.

By the way,where did you read that or work it out from,''Heel''?

Guest The Heel
By the way,where did you read that or work it out from,''Heel''?

It's simple really I'm a cynic. I think that once a match is set up between boxers of Lewis and Tyson's calibre it's stupid to leave it to chance. After all the hype and build up, both Tyson and Lewis stand to make a lot of money and even more if there's a "screwy finish" leading to a rematch. I can see the promotional work now- ".......But Now Lewis Wants Revenge". Their are no other boxers in Tyson's and Lewis's league. Hollyfied? Maybe at one point but not anymore. Which means their isn't going to be any more "Big Fights" for a long time to come. Which means no more "Big Money" for certain promoters for a long time too.

I predict Tyson realise he's losing and do something stupid so he doesn't have to "do the job clean".

Also, the person in Lewis's camp that OKd the referee just so happens to be leaving to go work for Don King in a few months. Interesting.

Guest Dean Douglas
Sitting here at 5am, Tyson looked strong in the first round but ran out of steam and got cut by Lewis in the third round who dominated thereafter until a knockout in the eighth round, only 5 rounds off then Pab.