What Aftershave/Perfune do you use?

Popsi

For everyday i use CK Summer or CK one, also sometimes Diesel. For night time its Eternity by CK. I also love YSL's Cinema and Ralph Laurens Romance. On men Issey Miyake or Davidoff Coolwater is tres sexy! Also Lacoste, though my brother has it so not really sexy, but a lovely scent.

So what do you wear, and what do you like to smell on the oposite sex (perfume/aftershave wise i mean!)?

I dont wear aftershave, even when going out. When i do go out normally i refuse to shave as the stubble makes me look pretty damn good, rugged and rough ;) Plus as my fellow essex gent Christof said, I dont like smelling like a tart.

I dunno why, I just assume if I put some on then I'll stink of it. Probably goes back to teenage years when me and my mates to liberally apply it and then be smelt from a mile off.

*Just for Popsi I shall try and wear a bit of aftershave / fragrance for the next week. If it get any compliments I might continue :xyx

I dunno why' date=' I just assume if I put some on then I'll stink of it. Probably goes back to teenage years when me and my mates to liberally apply it and then be smelt from a mile off.[/quote']

See theres your problem! Less is more when it comes to this stuff! Let me know how the experiment goes!

And yes Alan stubble is sexy but doesnt half rub if your kissing the guy!

I rock a combination of Kouros Summer Limited Edition, CK One, CK Crave, Hilfiger, Hugo Boss Energise, Ultra Violet, Lacoste (the grey bottle) and Dolce & Gabbana (the Dark BLue boxed one).

Not all at once, natch. That would be silly.