Jetta injured

Majik

In a freak accident last night, Jetta unfortunately broke her arm in two places and as such will not be appearing for MPW for the foreseeable future. Replacement matches will be booked for previously announced bouts featuring Jeta. Everyone at MPW sends their very best wishes to Jetta for a swift and successful recovery.

Majik

In an update on Jetta's condition i have been in contact with the hospital in Yarmouth and she has been in theatre this evening and is waiting to see a consultant at lunchtime on whether she can return home or not.

Myself and her mother are heading over to yarmouth later this morning to be with her.

Thanks for all you support people,I appreciate it and i sure as hell Jetta does swell, she has already been talking about when she returns :thumbsup

Leon

Jetta is now recovering at home. She has had two metal plates put into her forearm' date='it was a hell of a brake.She is now excercising to get movement back in her hand and forearm.[/quote']

Metal plates you say? WIll she now have to wear some sort of protective pad to prevent her opponents being knocked out by a single forearm shot?

• Like 1