The year so Far

Popsi

Its been pretty good for me to be fair:

1) Have had the chance to be with my little angel of a god daughter Morgan who is 9 months old and watch her grow and develop into the cheeky little person she is today

2) I've got a fairly good and steady job (which for a temp is good) and its only been recently that I've even thought about exploring other options, mainly for money purposes but I don't want to be at the bank forever

3) Most importantly I have a new boyfriend, have been with him for about two months and he really is the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing at night. Am very very happy.

All I want to happen in the 2nd half of the year is to get a permanent job, to stay with Rich and to keep myself involved in Morgans life as much as I can.

~Cherry, xxx

Lets see...

1) Got a promotion at work and a pay rise in January which for an apprentise at my company is unheard of... espically since I'd only been there for 3 months...

2) Started a fantastic relationship on the 27th of January with my Mamacita... 6 months down the line as you all know I'm engaged...

3) My qualification is near enough finished... if only I could get proper training support! Damn work based training and apprentice schemes!

4) My family and friends are by and large happy and we are all getting on. Plus my big sister is getting married to a great guy in less then a month so my homelife is nice and happy....

What more do you want then that?

Cheer up Chy, as they say, everything is a learning curve, and I've had crap too, over the past couple of years, but well you got to be positive, cause for one thing, it certainly feels better than looking negative.

Mine's been ok, uni is going pretty well, did quite good for my second year, romanctic life could be a lot better but hey, but yeah it's been alright.

The first half of the year has been varied for me. The worst bit was splitting up with my girlfriend, then failing to get a new, improved position at work, it hadn't been going my way. However things took a turn for the better when on one fateful bank holiday monday my beloved West Ham United secured their place in the Barclays Premeirship for the 2005-06 season with a 1-0 victory over Preston North End in the Championship Playoff Final. And with that in mind i am looking forward to this, the second half of the year. I am looking forward to my first holiday with my mates in a very long time, i am looking forward to the new seasons starting in the Premeirship, the NFL and the NBA, i am looking forward to my 22nd birthday in November, and to start things off well i have just got a promotion at work!

Right now im extremley po`ed because i just had written a huge reply to this thread that i accidently deleted!Anyway my year was hellish at the start but it`s now got alot better!

1)i find this hard to right but basically 200 yards along the main road next to my house a guy who i considered a close friend died in a car crash along with three others i knew. Chawson r.i.p

2)We finished a lowly fifth,in the league which was below the Hibbes and we were knocked out of both cups at the semi final stage.The Romanov saga was dragging on and i didn`t think he was going to do anything with the club,but the he sacked Robbo sorry he quit and i thought WTF this guys a legend.By last week i was angry as we should have been signing players but no we were still looking for a gaffer and then came Burley.

3)i pretty much think i failed most of my exams,so im not looking forward to this fall when the results come out and around that time i have another few nasty suprises for my parents!

4)Im going to finish on a brighter note, im going on a holiday with the family soon to some spanish island,im getting wasted nearly every weekend an thus im considered more popular by my peers and friends and i am also making new friends!

I have had a great 6 months so far. In January I started emailing this girl ,Ruth,at work, we started going out in February on my birthday was our first date, tomorrow we will be 5 months together so things have been going great with her.

My brother got married 3 weeks ago, I was best man and gave a brillant speech , was quite relieved when it was all over. looking forward to seeing the video of it.

2 weeks ago i passed my driving test , it was 3rd time lucky

Im heading away to Cyprus in October with my dad and 2 brothers for 4 nights to the crucial world cup qualifier between Ireland and Cyprus..

Unfortunately wont be going away on holidays with Ruth - definitley next year though

Newcastle have bought Scott Parker and will be a welcome addition in our starting 11 so hopefully Souness can buy a few more players before season begins.

So basically it has been a brillant year so far...

Well my year so far hasn't been bad but 2 big family members deaths were terrible news and brought the whole family down in tears. Where to start is what i'm going to say.

1. I got accepted into Bosworth College through appeal.

2. I went to see RAW

3. My Half Baby Sister is now 7 1/2 months old and is bullying my dog.

4. I have recieved my courses today for GCSE and got all of my first choices.

5. I am going to Cyprus in 2 weeks, Hayle in 6 weeks and Paris for mums 40th in September.

So overall it has been a good year for me but I want something to happen such as I will win the lottery or break my leg and recieve 100k compensation.

6 months of ups and downs 1) The bands won 4 firsts at the British Championships so that was pretty good, especially since we beat our rivals four out of four times ! ! 2) Exams have been a big part of my year with revising, easter revision and supported study... think I did alright in the end but am at a point where I won't care until August. 3) Love life going no where 4) My best friend has decided to leave school and join the army... really harsh and I'm not too happy about him going but I'm trying to be supportive. As I said ups and downs...

Bloody hell. It's half way through the mother loving year already. Time does fly when you aren't having fun.

Things I've done this year.... nout really.

I did get my PSP, and went to see SmackDown recorded. Got poor end of (school) year exam results for me, although luckily scraping quite a lot of As by just 1 or 2 %. And have also completed alot of coursework just hours before final deadlines. Infact, I have 3 more courseworks that have to be handed in by Wednesday, and I haven't started some of them. S#!tbricks.

my brother

My best friend has decided to leave school and join the army... really harsh and I'm not too happy about him going but I'm trying to be supportive. As I said ups and downs...

Well i never knew u felt that way way about Christopher showed him this and he was shocked. He never to knew u didn't want him to go. He has had a lot of support but really no one wants him to go . I also don't want him to go because i will really miss him

Edited by Lord death

Well i never knew u .Ifelt that way way about Christopher showed him this and he was shocked. He never to goknew u didn't want him . He has had a lot of support but really no one wants him to go . I also don't want him to go because i will really miss him

Can you say that again in English please?

Yeah I've had a good year. I can list a ton of reasons why I've enjoyed this year so much too. Lets see...

I got an A in both Media Studies and Psychology at A-Level earlier this year.

I've recently finished college and done all my exams and am hoping for decent results come August.

I've quit my job, officially becoming unemployed...and its fun.

I met Jayden, Christof and Taki in January, then DC, AC, Darkie, Gem, tgo, Walshy and Gringo all in April to watch an amazing WrestleMania.

Taki and I became a couple. Quite simply, I met the most wonderful person ever.

I turned 18, got drunk and forgot half of my party. Legal drinking!

I went to see Green Day and recently Audioslave. And they f**kin' rocked.

Went to see Smackdown with my best mate a few weeks ago. Got to see my 2 favourite wrestlers of all time, Austin and Angle. And I got to boo Cena in a mass of "Chain Gang" followers.

There's more, but I doubt anyone read the above in detail...and plus, its not that interesting.

:)

I'll know in a couple of weeks whether this will be another average year, with my emotions ranging from pretty good to 'wanna throw myself off a bridge', or the best year of my life. Long story short. I actally had the balls to ask a friend of mine, whom I'm crazy about, for a drink the other day. Don't underestimate how much I was crapping myself before actually dialling. Turns out I picked the day before she goes on holiday. You can't write it can you? So, unless it was a line, she's going to ring me back when she gets home. I truly don't think Im good enough for her, even on paper she sounds like the perfect girl, but the fact that she's moving across the country in 2 months made it a kinda 'now or never' deal. So. We'll see. I alo get my exam reults back, and will be starting Uni Could be worse I suppose.

Been a good year so far.

Went to LA for a couple of weeks in March & went to Wrestlemania & the HOF the night before and did some other cool stuff in LA like see the Hollywood sign & Universal Studios, that was wicked.

I'm currently in the process of moving house and should be moving at the end of August

Lol' date=' don't worry Fill, it was to me and I was (pretty much) able to understand it so it doesn't matter too much... although I'll kick him in the shins next time I see him for you ! ![/quote']

Kick me in the shins i really don't think so