Happy Birthday TWO!!!

Kanenite

I know there will probably be a few threads created on this but I thought I could start one.

As i'm sure all of you know today is the day that TWO celebrates its 5th birthday and I thought we could all post our best memories of TWO in here. Also aswell as memories I would like to see some of your best achievements that you are proud of.

So lets start the celebrations in the early hours of the Birthday of TWO!

Happy Birthday TWO.

Well done to everyone who has worked on the site because its certainly a milestone to reach on the internet when so many website come and go, TWO has stayed strong with great members and great staff , and I hope we'll be hear for many more years to come.

Appy Birfday to TWO!!!

5 years eh... jeez. Gone quite quickly!

Cheers to all those who have made this place so fun in the past, I don't think I would have enjoyed complaining about wrestling anywhere else anywhere near as much!

Happy Birthday TWO, hope you got the fluffy HHH bear and signed Hardcore Holly poster you always wanted!

Wowies, well Happy 5th Birthday to TWO. Well done to everybody who have managed to keep such a fantastic site going. I'm glad I stuck around for this long. I've had fun posting and met some amazing people.

:balloons :balloons

Maybe the website was created in 2000 and join dates were added in 2001. Use your common sense WWE4eva. It is not as if everyone has just thought oh yeh WWE4eva is right, we made a mistake, we are only 3 years and 8 months, lets have a party anyway. Please think before you post!