Funniest Moment in WWE/WWF History!!!!!!!!!!

Rock

1. Big show does hulk hogan at backash in 2000 , vs. Angle!!

2. Kane imitates Hogan and Rock!!

3. nWo meets Rock!! for the first time, at no way out!

4. pipers pit at Wm21 , and the Eugene-Hassan part before that!

5. The introduction of Mr. America!!

Ok i think its pretty clear that T-bolt is pretty biased towards Hulk Hogan! So be it...

1. Big show does hulk hogan at backash in 2000 , vs. Angle!!

2. Kane imitates Hogan and Rock!!

3. nWo meets Rock!! for the first time, at no way out!

4. pipers pit at Wm21 , and the Eugene-Hassan part before that!

5. The introduction of Mr. America!!

Ok i think its pretty clear that T-bolt is pretty biased towards Hulk Hogan! So be it...

Make friends with Belty T-bolt...I really suggest it :lol

How about the 6 man tag match - Rico, Rosey & Jim (I can't even remember his real name :P) vs Dudleyz & Jeff Hardy

Jeff had "run off" to do a spot in the aisle with a table, Rico had been setup on the top turnbuckle ready for another spot with Jeff, but Jeff was nowhere in sight (probably gone home or something :P), so Rico says (rather loudly) "Where the hell are you, Jeff?"

Made me laugh :D

Vince peeing his pants, when Austin put the gun to his head.

The introduction of Mr Socko.

Rock's This is your Life segment

Kurt being scared of Taker

Big Show impersonations

DX doing the Nation impersonations, Road Dogg doing D'Lo was great and HHH doing The Crock and Mizark Henry had me laughing for ages.

The Rock every time he tells someone "IT doesn't matter......etc"

Vince's power walk

Spiritchaser

Chuckling

I think the funniest moment was when Austin put the toy gun to Vince's head and made him piss his pants and also when Austin came out with the beer truck and gave the corporation a beer bath. I laughed for ages with those ones and also just about anytime the Rock would get on the mic I found it to be quite funny.

Austin clocking Vince in hospital with the bed pan. The sound on its own makes me laugh.

A couple of weeks ago on Raw when Angle was announced as the 2nd Raw draft pick. He made some comment about messing about with Stephanie behind HHH's back. HHH gets seriously mad, but then nonchalantly says 'Kurt, everyone messed around with my wife'. Genius.

When Austin told Rock he was going to go down Know Your Role Boulevard, to the corner of Jabroni Drive, check right in to the Smackdown Hotel, mosey on up to room 3:16, and burn that son of a bitch, to the ground!

My favorite is definatly when Golddust came out dressed like a baby, and Austin Stunnered him and then threw him in a portapotty dubbed "Crapper 3:16" and then tipped it over.

My second fav is Austin beating the crap out of Booker T in the grocery store, then at the very end after Booker had just taken the beating of his life the camera zooms in on his face and he goes "I'mma get you fool" Priceless.

Back when William Regal was Commissioner and feuding with Jericho. One particular incident that still makes me laugh out loud is when Jericho comes looking for Regal but he's not in the office so Y2J pee's in Regal's teapot. Regal appears asks what Y2J wants. "Oh nothing, it can wait till later" is the reply and off he goes. Regal sits down pours a cup of tea, drinks it, grimaces and says "Oohh, bit tart!".

The look on his face was absolutely priceless and showed yet again what a great mic worker William Regal is for the WWE.

Back when William Regal was Commissioner and feuding with Jericho. One particular incident that still makes me laugh out loud is when Jericho comes looking for Regal but he's not in the office so Y2J pee's in Regal's teapot. Regal appears asks what Y2J wants. "Oh nothing' date=' it can wait till later" is the reply and off he goes. Regal sits down pours a cup of tea, drinks it, grimaces and says [b']"Oohh, bit tart!". [/b]

The look on his face was absolutely priceless and showed yet again what a great mic worker William Regal is for the WWE.

John. agreed mate I burst out laughing at that and chuckled to my self for hours afterwards. It reminded me of a line from one of the Bottom episodes with Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson. Not sure what episode it was but Eddie was making some sort of alcohol concoction in a BATH TUB and 'Spudgun'(Steve O'Donnell) has the first taste. He cringes like Regal did and lets out something along the lines of: 'Oohh, a bit harsh'.....I rekon it inspired Regal :)

Ones which spring to mind are the afore mentioned Rock-Undertaker skits, with the "33 lb blowling ball head" and "die, die, die".

Recently I loved that promo Christian in Canada (was it in Edmonton?)did about his 5 (or however many it was) Cs Smackdown! needed; Captain Charisma, Champion, Canadian etc.

Big Show's impressions, particularly RRP.

I really liked the Randy Orton comeback promos too, 70% mobility etc.