Collecting

RetroIC Gaming

I collect Living Dead Dolls and have been for a few years, I wouldnt say I was a mad collecter, I like to sell and trade them, usually when they become rare but I do love the little dolls, If I see a cute one I'll buy it :) and I collect Lingerie too

I too used to collect Beanie Babies' date=' I have now sold a lot of them, but kept all the bears and other ones that I like.[/quote']

I installed the phone system a couple of years ago at the place that dominated the Beanie market, Ty. When I returned to work last week I was shocked to hear they went into administration last week

I installed the phone system a couple of years ago at the place that dominated the Beanie market' date=' Ty. When I returned to work last week I was shocked to hear they went into administration last week[/quote']

Ty ruined it for themselves, when they started bringing too many out a month, that’s when a lot of people stop collecting, myself included.

Edited by Devilish Angel

Just Burnley memrobilia i guess offcial and unoffcial. The club shops made a killing off me.

I found one of the crown jewels of mt collection just this week whilst in prague i stumbled across a shop selling russian dolls kitted out in football shirts, ater a bit of searching i found one kitted out in Claret and Ble with the Burnley badge on it.

I guess it's the Crown jewel because there are not many around.

I collect receipts. I don't mean to, they just seem to accumulate in my bag. the last time I had a good clear out, I threw away a receipt for something which I wanted to take back to the shop about two weeks later :help