If you could........

Mr Burns

Lesnar, Rock, Mike Awesome, Sean O'Haire, Rhyno ,Jamie Knoble would be my picks.

I have a feeling Knoble will be back before end of the year. I was reading an interview he gave recently that wwe told him that if he got clean ( from steroids) , didnt bad mouth wwe and not join tna they might give him a 2nd chance.

Releasing Rhyno and O'Haire was bad business IMO

The thing about someone like Brock Lesnar is that he wasn't let go by the WWE, he quit. But if the chance was there to bring him back, I'd definately take Lesnar back and push him again.

As far as people being sacked, I'd agree with Jamie Noble, he's showing on the indies just how good he can be.

Also I'd sign Goldust. He had the best year of his career in 2002 and was seriously underrated, but they rewarded him by giving him a stuttering gimmick and then releasing him.

I think they've released Ultimo Dragon. Yeah when he signed with the WWE he wasn't the same as ten years ago, but come on, it's still Ultimo Dragon but apparently Vince wanted another Rey Mysterio.

Edited by Naitch

Brock Lesnar, without a doubt...if you've ever seen his match with Eddie at No Way Out '04 or his matches with Angle then you'll know why.

The Rock....no explanation needed here.

Test.....One of the better big men that the WWE had. He's what made the whole angle with Steiner and Stacy watchable, IMO.

Goldberg.....just because I'm a big Goldberg mark. :xyx

Depends they often misuse there best ones but

Hulk Hogan-if only for PPV matches ,even twice or four times a year in wrestling capacity same for Rock and maybe even Austin

Goldberg-WWE to blame,i just hope he comes back somewhere one day

Sean o Haire-couldve been great

Rico-more entertaining than Chris Masters or a lot of the roster

Ultimo dragon-obviously not enough talent to be in WWE,yeah right

Sable-hot

I really don't get the love some people have for Sean O'Haire, yeah he was an agile big man, but the guy was seriously terrible. This is the guy who couldn't have a good match against Chris Benoit or Eddy Guerrero. In the case of Benoit it was probably the worst match Benoit has ever had. I enjoyed the 'Devils Advocate' video packages he had, but he showed he was terrible at doing the character live.

And don't even get me started on how bad Test was.

A little off the point but if Owen Hart was around today he would have been the champion many times over by now! A true legend.
I honestly believe Owen would never have been champ...he would have had title matches for sure (Owen v Benoit would have rocked), BUT he was and never would have been championship material IMO.....he was the guy used to make others look good/threatening.....

Owen's time, if it ever was, to be champ was in 1994 when he feuded with Bret.....they should have had him win the title in the greatest (Blue-Bar) cage match ever, as this would have saved Bret losing by pinfall (which he loathed to do) and would have given Owen what he needed at that time.......but he had no charisma to speak of, no mic skills and didn't have that main event look.

I honestly believe Owen would never have been champ...he would have had title matches for sure (Owen v Benoit would have rocked), BUT he was and never would have been championship material IMO.....he was the guy used to make others look good/threatening.....

Owen's time, if it ever was, to be champ was in 1994 when he feuded with Bret.....they should have had him win the title in the greatest (Blue-Bar) cage match ever, as this would have saved Bret losing by pinfall (which he loathed to do) and would have given Owen what he needed at that time.......but he had no charisma to speak of, no mic skills and didn't have that main event look.

I can see where you are coming from interms of his look but I used to enjoy his mike work. He was very good as the whining, hard done by heel. I did used to hate him in the nation, he reallly annoyed me then. A gimmick that wouldnt have lasted long but did entertain me was his ill fated Blue Blazer gimmick. I can remember really enjoying his Blue Blazer promo at Over the Edge. His physique may well have changed over time too, look at the size difference of people like HHH and Eddie compared to before.

I think Owen was very much a guy you would either love or hate in the ring. For instance I cant see the appeal of his brother at all but there are millions that would strongly dissagree.

Curt Hennig(if he was still alive R.I.P)...Bret Hart & Jeff & Matt hardy i think they are all good people to bring back because Curt Hennig was one of the best performers in the buisness, Bret should return as a non wrestler for obvious reasons because it would bring him, vince & shawn closer together & Jeff & Matt Hardy because everybody loves em' and it would be good to see what Edge's reaction's would be like.......oh yeh and PERRY SATURN...MOPPY!!....Your Welcome

• 2 weeks later...