First kiss.

Amy

In a pub aged 19. Yep, I was a slow starter. Being fat and dumb looking wasn't a great image for me to carry through my teenage years.

Oh and it turns out that she only kissed me as a result of a bet from her friends. I was worth a pint of strongbow. Lovely.

And people wonder why I'm mentally screwed up...

I was around 9, with my first gf Sarah. She was at mine and we were by my front door and she wrote with her finger "kiss me" across the glass (not that it actually said that on the window - I had to make out what she was saying, but luckily I was a very intelligent child for my age back then). We kissed and I did a mock fall-on-the-floor-acting-in-love. She laughed at it and pulled me up and kissed me again, then pushed me out of the way to listen to my moms Take That record.

Can't remember which Birthday it was, but it was back when BMX Bandits came out, it was my birthday on holiday (as usual), I got my Footloose soundtrack tape (classic), my Skywarp Transformer plane (The black and purple one) an electronic game and a girl with a very very exotic name (like crystal or chantrell) decided she wanted to be my girlfriend.

So i was the coolest kid in the holiday camp!

She kissed me and also showed me her naughty bits (unsolicited I might add, I had no idea about that sort of thing back then!)... wish I had her number now!

Sazza

13 my friends bed with the local slapper at the time who i havent seen in years but i heard shes a drug addict now and to make it even worse my friends eight year old little brother kept on interupting us

13 my friends bed with the local slapper at the time who i havent seen in years but i heard shes a drug addict now

I think kissing you, Gene, would turn anybody to drugs.

I kid, because I care. :xyx :) ;)

I felt sick from the taste after! :P

What part of her were you kissing, you little ruffian.

My first kiss was in Primary 3, so work that one out age wise. I guess about...8ish? 9ish?

Anyway, we were making papier mache piggybanks at school, and there was a bowl of ripped up newspaper strips in the middle of two tables, which I was sharing with the girl across from me. For some reason, the tables seperated and the bowl fell down and newspaper cuttings went all over the place. We both went down under the table to pick them up, and the next thing I know she's grabbed me and smooching me. Being the cool cat I am, I didn't get right up straight away and say "HAY GUYS, THIS GIRL JUST KISSED ME". Oh, wait, sorry. I did. Everyone laughed at her, and probably me as well, due to the fact that I may have contracted cooties.

Then her friend told me at lunch that very same day that she fancied me and wanted to ask me out (or whatever the vernacular was in those days), but changed her mind when I embaressed her. It would be another two years until my first proper girlfriend, so I screwed things up royally for myself, costing me potentially two years of smooching.

Since then I've learned to play it ice cool, and the chicks dig it.

Mine was when i was in year 8, he was in year 10, it was Dale Davidson, I had fancied him for AGES!, he pulled me into the drama room, and got off with me, he wanted to take it furter. I told him no. And rushed off to tell my mates. Told then, found out someone else in my year was going out with him. amazingly I got the slap and she went out with him for another month or so, before he did the same again.

He still owes me a dinner ticket aswell. Hehe! if i ever see him again ill add interest and say he now owes me £30.

kiss or proper kiss? always got kissed at disco's (age 5-10) but my 1st decent kiss happened when I was 13, which was when I was in Turkey and A girl from Leeds decided to hang around with me. We eventually kissed...she followed up with a b******...I didn't complain.. :wub