Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

YOUR finisher?

Paul

Its been pointed out to me that many of us have the same finishers. So if you could put down what your finisher is, not what YOU call it but what it actually is!

Mine are:

Stunner

Dragon Sleeper, sometimes flipped into a cutter/RKO

Gringo Lock - Anaconda Vice used by Tenzan in NJPW...

Aztecan Crucification - Anaconda Cross, the modifed verson of the Vice where you trap both arms...

Shock Therapy - Cross Armed Electric Chair Lift flipped into a Sitout Cross Armed Driver....

and..

The Death Star Press - Shooting Star Press where you rotate into a crossbody on a standing victim....

Hangman's Noose - A Tazmission with a hammerlock

Expulsion of Sanity - Pick your opponent up into a reverse Razor's Edge and drop them into a diamond cutter

Hangman's Drop - A cutter for the top rope, with me standing on the second.

**Just In** HangmanPlex - Locked in the noose, a suplex onto your head/neck

Tag Moves - Hangman's Gallows - as the drop except it's a full 3-D

- Cut and Shut - 3-D ending in an X-Factor

Trial By Fire- Running Razors Edge into the turnbuckle, Chris Sabin uses it sometimes

How Do You Plead- Sharpshooter

Guilty as Charged-Sitout Pedigree, like the Angels Wings but without the jumping twist

Vinnie Vengeance finishers:

Circle of Trust - aeroplane spin {running} into an F-5

Violent Behaviour - Double Underhook Tombstone Piledriver

Note: I have added "Violent Behaviour" to my finisher list as I thought I'd better have more than one + another to my siganture move set - "Truth Hurts" - Dragon Sleeper

Guest Arkham
Insanity Unleashed - starts out as Razor's Edge, then drops into a Canadian back breaker, similar to A-Train's Train Wreck

Sorry Darkstar if you feel this is causing trouble, but perhaps a few of you may need to rethink your moves here, I'll point out a few examples, I know that this is just an EFed, but I am a stickler for proper moves.

Killshot-Modified Swanton where I land with a straight leg across their throat and a foot on the face.

Not gonna happen, you see either the foot hits the fact or a straight leg is gonna go across the neck, simply as the ankle doen't bend that way. Secondly, had your character landed with a foot on my face he would now be in hospital.

Death Drop ( suplex into RKO/ Twist of Fate )

Break your opponents neck... one dead wrestler.

Guilty as Charged-Sitout Pedigree, like the Angels Wings but without the jumping twist

Sitout pedigree? Guaranteed nose breaker everytime, possibly breakage of neck.

IncrediDT = Again a front lifting suplex before planting the opponent down in a DDT

Just call it a brainbuster, cos that's what it is.

Sorry guys... *shrugs*

Saz