Forums are under active construction. ×

Hassan v Hogan?

Guest poland74

Guest The Franchise

Yeah you're right Christof. I guess for me its really more irritating to see a character like this being done over yet again. Tiger Ali Singh was the last in the WWE to try this gimmick. Yes Hasaan indeed will last longer because of the fact that this type of character came at the right time in order to achieve such heel status in such a short period of time.

I'm just waiting for him to impress me with his ring skills inside the ring.So far he hasnt come close to doing that for me yet.

Wouldnt he be the perfect new member for Evolution? Imagine the kind of heat Evolution would take if he came aboard? :devil

That's not true. Austin and Hogan have had severel confrontations before. The first one was at No Way Out, when the nWo offered beer to Austin, and then later in the night cost him his title match with Jericho (Im trying to forget Scott Hall's Stunner). They also had numerous another confrontations during the nWo era, heck they were even involved in the same match once - Austin and Rock vs. the nWo (Hogan, Hall and Nash) on the Raw before WMX8. Anyway, if they had Austin vs Hogan at WM none of that would be brought anyway.

ok i forgot about the whole austin nwo thing they had.i try not to remember it cause of the shitty match austin had with hall.

Guest Bluestiger99
How about have Hassan come down at the beginning of Mania and have him start with his normal "It's not fair" stuff. He's an American and everyone is racist etc. This goes on for a little bit and then......Glass Shatters. Austin comes out and they go at it. I doubt it would happen, but it could.

Guest The Beltster
How about have Hassan come down at the beginning of Mania and have him start with his normal "It's not fair" stuff. He's an American and everyone is racist etc. This goes on for a little bit and then......Glass Shatters. Austin comes out and they go at it. I doubt it would happen' date=' but it could.[/quote']

But it would be pointless. Austin isnt a 'Real American; type character. The whole reason Hogan vs Hassan would work so well is down to logic. Hassan is anti-American and who is more red, white and blue than the original Real American himself, Hulk Hogan?

Guest MartynJ
well ive said in numorous posts in the last few weeks that theres gonna be some kind of confontation between hassan and hogan at WRESTLEMANIA and its looking more likely each week

Guest voodoo
at mania they normally bring out the hall of fame inductees in the middle of the show so maybe hassan will interfere with that and hassan will target hogan saying that he is what is wrong with america or whatever. this would set up maybe a cheap shot from hassan to hogan and a fight or maybe hogan would challenge hassan and he would back down. something like that will happen i think

Guest Keith Would
and who is more red' date=' white and blue than the original Real American himself, Hulk Hogan?[/quote']

Mr America!!

(or whatever Hulkster's alias was called)