Which one ruled all?!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which one ruled all?!

• Dukes of Hazzard
    • Knight Rider
    • The A-Team
    • Airwolf
    • Street Hawk

I'd go for knight rider' date=' if i have the money i want one of those cars (you can get them flley modded to kitt replicas) and a DMC aka the back to the future car[/quote']

Speaking of the Back to the Future car, I remember back in around 1991 or so when BttF 2 and 3 were both released, the Sun newspaper ran a competition in the UK to win the actual Delorean car used in those movies with all the stuff still modded on there.

I wonder if the winner still has it and if they left it the same way, I bet that thing is owned by a movie buff/collector now.

Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born.

Straightenin' the curve,

Flatennin' the hills.

Someday the moutain might get 'em, but the law never will.

Makin' their waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,

The only way they know how,

That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

I always wanted:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cobhan/images/sheriff/charger3.jpg

But I know I'll end up with:

http://www.derkleinetorpedo.com/vweuro/index_img/general%20lee.JPG

In the meantime, here's another few classic shows to chew on:

• The Fall Guy
  • Manimal
  • TJ Hooker
  • Automan
  • Blue Thunder

[*]The Fall Guy

[*]Manimal

[*]TJ Hooker

[*]Automan

[*]Blue Thunder

To hard to choose, but I went with The A-Team. You could come up with any number of shows from back then. It actually makes me feel sorry for the young 'uns today, with nothing like what we had on a Saturday afternoon, and thats before we get to Baywatch or V.

I was and still am a huge fan of the A Team, without a doubt one of the best television shows ever to grace the screens. Knight Rider was good, but it couldnt match up to the antics of Murdoch, the coolness of Face, the toughness of BA Baracus and the intelligence of Hannibal. The others on the poll dont deserve a mention!

A-Team all the way for me.I was indeed a Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazard fan as well. But the A-Team ruled! The A-Team was the only show that four guys could waste clip after clip of ammo, spraying the place with bullets and never kill anyone. But yet still a very entertaining show.

"I told you Hannibal I aint flying in no plane!!" B.A. Baracus. :lol

Definitley A TEAM , MURDOCK was class, brainiest one out of them all, but acted dumb, and winded B.A up on every episode, murdock was the reason why i bought my first YOYO when i was a kid coz i can remember him using it as a weapon in one of the episodes,i can even remember the HULKSTA been in it for a few episodes, knightrider come second