Legend thriller

Trimmy

Courtesy of Wrestling news world:

Based on reports out of New Zealand it would appear that Randy Orton is going to be on the cover on Gay Express Magazine, which I'm sure he is not happy about. The cover will feature a title of "Feeling Randy? - Is the WWE courting gay fans?"

Is there something hes not telling us, whats going on? Maybe lita wasnt the one having an affair with edge :xyx

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm I am getting wrong pictures about this. So Cena actually took pictures of Orton naked but with a towel??? I don't think Orton and Cena are gay and too be honest I don't care if they are they still put on a great show of athletiscism and it doesn't affect there in ring performance, to me it don't matter if they are gay or not it doesn't change anything about me towards them

Yes, Cena took a bunch of pics of Orton with nothing on but a towel, stepping out of the shower in a hotel room.

But lets be honest here, its like you said: Who really gives a crap if they are gay? It makes zero difference one way or the other. I dislike Cena's gimmick and whole act. On the other hand, I like Ortons gimmick and act (very much moreso as a heel). Whether they are gay or straight, I could care less.

Hell, if I found out Hulk Hogan was gay tomorrow, wouldnt make a blind bit of difference to me.

I guess Randy better start having relations with Stacy Kiebler fast then. Before people start to question if he likes long walks on the beach with hairy guys or fine looking women. :lol

Plus speaking of Randy Orton. I just read that he just may be going over to Smackdown for good soon. Heres the story from ProWrestling.com:

Randy Orton Moving To Smackdown, Mysterio In For Big Push, New Cruiserweights

Date Added: March 13, 2005

Story By: Keith Wilcutt

Thanks to The PWTorch Newsletter for the following:

-Randy Orton is not listed on the Raw roster for the Austrailian Tour which will follow WrestleMania 21. This could either means he is taking a week off, selling an injury, or switching rosters.

-Rey Mysterio is said to be in for a huge push following up WrestleMania. The WWE is also becoming more and more hesitant to turn Eddie Guerrero heel, because they feel he is so over as a babyface on Smackdown.

-Psicosis, Super Crazy, and Juventud Guererra will all become apart of the WWE Cruiserweight division in April.

WTF? :eek

Edited by The Franchise

I guess Randy better start having relations with Stacy Kiebler fast then. Before people start to question if he likes long walks on the beach with hairy guys or fine looking women. :lol

Plus speaking of Randy Orton. I just read that he just may be going over to Smackdown for good soon. Heres the story from ProWrestling.com:

Randy Orton Moving To Smackdown, Mysterio In For Big Push, New Cruiserweights

Date Added: March 13, 2005

Story By: Keith Wilcutt

Thanks to The PWTorch Newsletter for the following:

-Randy Orton is not listed on the Raw roster for the Austrailian Tour which will follow WrestleMania 21. This could either means he is taking a week off, selling an injury, or switching rosters.

-Rey Mysterio is said to be in for a huge push following up WrestleMania. The WWE is also becoming more and more hesitant to turn Eddie Guerrero heel, because they feel he is so over as a babyface on Smackdown.

-Psicosis, Super Crazy, and Juventud Guererra will all become apart of the WWE Cruiserweight division in April.

that is real good to hear. not the randy orton stuff but the possible arrival of psicosis, super crazy and juventud guererra which will hopefully signal a start to the cruiserweights being really used which will be great for smackdown. if it is true that is

Have any wrestlers ever been known to be gay? I mean, statistically a couple of guys on each rosters should be gay.. but I guess it's like other sports.. coming out of the closet is hard.

Yay to all the luchas.. Velocity will get even better now!