Fingers

Inno

Useful, but ultimately badly designed. Mine tend to get caught in all sorts of things, leaving them cut, sore and useless. Right now, I have a cut right at the tip of my middle finger which hurts like f...izz.

At some point you have to thinkthat this is just poor design and testing. When can we expect Fingers XP?

I tend to use my fingers when I'm typing.

But you're right, fingers always suffer from unfortunate accidents, probably because we use them the most to carry out every day tasks.

We'd certainly struggle a great deal more without them.

We just need to put up with the frequent injuries, its a small price to pay for owning 2 sets of them on each hand.

How many jobs can you actually carry out without needed fingers at all?

Off hand I can't think of any, unless its being a human guinea pig, which could be the reason for having no fingers in the first place.

Where would the human race be without them? Certainly not as advanced as we have become.

Over the course of history, fingers have changed and saved the lives of millions.

Imagine if doctors or highly skiled workers didn't actually have fingers?

Madness. I woulnd't be typing this right now anyway.

And Cadbury's chocalate fingers would bever have been invented!

There would have been no inspiration when coming up with such amazing ideas like the chocolate finger.

Madness! about as mad as this topic...almost.

Maybe some of the birds can confirm it, but is this bullshit that the bird always looks check your hands out true?

My fingers are ok, but I wouldnt say I'm a hand model or anything. Stay off the space cake Inno!

Maybe some of the birds can confirm it, but is this bullshit that the bird always looks check your hands out true?

My fingers are ok, but I wouldnt say I'm a hand model or anything. Stay off the space cake Inno!

I wouldn't say hand size/condition was important and its certainly never occurred to me when I've met a guy to check his hands for "package" info! I do know, though, that just about everyone I know (myself included) are completely disgusted by dirty and/or long nails, common sense really. Apart from that, fingers rock, how would pianos have become popular without them? (Thinks about it, and shudders at the thought)

I have HUGE hands. Not boasting, just stating a fact. Doesn't neccesarily mean it's proportionate to anything else. Apart from my head. Which is massive, it barely fits into a cap when it's totally undone at the back. Compared to the rest of me It makes me look like one of those jabber toys you used to get.

I have HUGE hands. Not boasting' date=' just stating a fact. Doesn't neccesarily mean it's proportionate to anything else. Apart from my head. Which is massive, it barely fits into a cap when it's totally undone at the back. Compared to the rest of me It makes me look like one of those jabber toys you used to get.[/quote']

You paint a wonderful picture of yourself.

Archived