You're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to...

The Doctor

I've been trying to eat more "clean" stuff lately. Less junk basically. Now cutting out the choccies has been no problem. Sugar, fatty foods, etc no problem.

But I have realised I am addicted to coffee.

Seriously. I can't wake up properly for hours, even after a good night's sleep without my morning java. I feel heavy and knackered and have all the typical cold turkey business.

So I gave up giving up. It's my vice. It could be worse.

So what are you addicted to peeps? What could you not give up for love nor money?

I can't really get by without cups of tea. Smoking, and Beer. Mind you, I have somewhat cut down on my beer drinking, after a stern word from the missus. I kinda got into the habbit of having 6-7 cans a night, every night, which isn't very healthy. It was getting pretty expensive too.

The draw back of cutting down on the beer, is that now, I'm drinking 4-5 cans of Dr Pepper a night, which isn't that healthy either.

Smoking's very bad for me health wise, but heck, I enjoy it, and what's more healthy than being happy.

Tea, I wouldn't consider an unhealthy addiction, more of a routine, a cup when I get up, a cup when I get to work, ..........10 o clock, 1 o clock,......3 o clock........

The draw back of cutting down on the beer' date=' is that now, I'm drinking 4-5 cans of Dr Pepper a night, which isn't that healthy either.[/quote']

Plus you are sober more of the time. :eek

One thing I have learned about the world is that you are happier to be in it when it's a little out of focus.

Interesting combination there. :brows

{edit} By the way, Amy is that you in your avatar?

If so (not that I'm fickle or anything) I love you! :wub :lol

Yesh,it is me.

I would tell you a long story about my real name on my birth certificate but that'd take ageeeeeesss.