wrestlemania predictions

who do you think will be the winners at wm21?

WHC = Triple H will retain

WWE Title = Cena will win

No.1 Contenders Ladder Match = Edge will win (then be drafted to SD!)

Angle vs HBK = I want HBK to win but Angle's lost his last two WM main events so he'll probably win

Orton vs Taker = Taker will win

Trish Stratus vs Christy = Christy will win (to sell more Playboys!)

CW Title

Chavo Guerrero vs Paul London = London will win

John Cena will win the WWE title from JBL. Then shortly after that he will turn heel. :xyx

Batista will go through hell and brimstone and win the World title from HHH. :D

Randy Orton will beat the Undertaker ending his 12-0 winning streak at wrestlemania. :evil

After a couple of failed attempts eventually HBK will deliver Sweet chin music to Kurt Angle's chin to win the match.But Kurt Angle will get even after the match is over. :devil (My pick for best match of the PPV)

Chris Jericho will win the ladder match and get the future World title shot.But he will wait until next years Wrestlemania in order to headline the main event against whomever the champion may be at that time. :P

Christy Hemme will cheat to become the Womens champion by beating Trish Stratus. :eek

And Roddy Piper will attempt to 1up Stone Cold Steve Austin and he will catch a Stone Cold Stunner for his troubles. :worship

Thats about it for predictions for now.

Edited by The Franchise

Ohh good post here goes

HHH will reatin against batista

Cena will win wwe title

jericho will win money in the bank

Shawn will beat Kurt (un4tunatley)

The taker match depends on whether orton is heel or face if hes face taker will win if hes heel orton will end the streak of the deadman

trish vs christy (dont care but i suspect lita heel turn)

London SHOULD beat chavo

Big show and sumo boy Who cares??????????

World Title - Batista to win.. maybe with Flair turning on HHH.

WHC Title - Cena to win. Cena then to turn heel

Money in the Bank - Kane to win.. and Kane to face Batista in Main Event at Backlash.

Womens Match - Trish to win.. theres no way we can believe that christy can beat her

Orton to turn heel during the match and end undertakers streak

Big Show to win against Akebono

HBK to beat Angle by countering the anklelock and then hitting sweet chin music soon after

London tp beat Chavo

Eddie to beat Rey in an entertaining match up

Austin to give Piper a stunner.. Hopefully a great Wrestlemania

World Title - HHH will Retain

WWE Title - Cena will win

Ladder Match: Edge/Y2J will win

Angle Vs. HBK: Angle will win

Womens Title: Trish will win

Orton Vs. Taker: Orton will win

Cruiserweight Title: London will win (B*tch)

Big Show Vs. Akebono: Big Show will win.

• Like 1

World title match= Batista will beat HHH for the championship, liked the past idea about flair turning on H, it could happen

WWE title match= John Cena will beat JBL with the FU

Ladder match= Jericho will more than likely win, am hoping Kane will win but im wishing too hard

HBK vs Kurt Angle= Angle will win making HBK tap out to the ankle lock

Undertaker vs Randy Orton= Taker will win with Tombstone

Cruiserweight title match= London hopefully winning, he should've won at No Way Out

Womens title match= Trish will win with stratusfaction

Piper's pit= Stone cold will stunner anyone in his sight

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio= Eddie will win and the two will shake hands at the end

World Title - HHH will Retain

WWE Title - Cena will win

Ladder Match: Edge/Y2J will win

Angle Vs. HBK: Angle will win

Womens Title: Trish will win

Orton Vs. Taker: Orton will win

Cruiserweight Title: London will win (B*tch)

Big Show Vs. Akebono: Big Show will win.

Exactly what I think. :xyx

World championship- hmm i say batista but im only 51% sure on that one

wwe title- cena but i would for JBL to win

ladder match- im gonna go a roughie and say captain charisma''

womans title- hemme for publicity

orton vs taker- my heart will be in my mouth im the biggest taker fan and everyutime he fights i barrack hard and i say the deadman will pull a deadman performance and win a classic

hbk v angle- awesome match and i think shawn will win

show vs akebano- not bothered i hate show

london v chavo- hmm london

rey and eddie- rey time to give rey a win over a high profile wrestler at mania

John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship: not sure yet, it could go either way, as I have also read JBL could keep the title until SummerSlam.

Triple H vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship: Batista, that's only if Triple H doesn't use his backstage powers to "cheat" lol.

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels: Hmm, I haven't thought of this one yet.. lol.. I say Kurt Angle to give him a huge push, etc.

Trish Stratus vs. Christy Hemme for the Women's Championship: I say Trish, or since Christy won the Diva Search 2004, she could have a short reign..

Money-In-The-Bank Ladder Match: I would have said Edge if what happened between him, Lita and Matt Hardy didn't happen last week... so I say either Shelton Benjamin to give him back his huge push (I can imagine him holding the World Title and I think he'd be competitive), same with Kane. It could be Chris Benoit, but I don't think so. Christian I doubt. I will go with Chris Jericho because he hasn't held a Heavyweight Title since the WWE Undisputed Championship.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin on Piper's Pit: Not a match, but I still will predict this happening: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will stunner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and drink some beers and return to WWE TV in some way.

:)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin on Piper's Pit: Not a match, but I still will predict this happening: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will stunner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and drink some beers and return to WWE TV in some way-

Man I hope so I realy miss that guy raws not the same without him :(

Batista

Cena

Jericho

Michaels

Big Show

Christy

Orton

London

You might be right, but they're all faces, I don't see a WM without a few heel wins in the main events.

Batista

Cena

Jericho

Angle

Big Show

Trish (unless Christy wins with interference from Lita)

Orton

Chavo

Eddie

World Title - Big Dave to win and get squashed a month later!

WWE Title - Cena will win and hopefully will start to step up to his potential and stop being such a lazy face tho i seriously doubt it..

Ladder Match: Jericho to win and turn heel. i also predict that kane messes himself up in this match and is out for months!! also look out for interfence from snitsky as he was originaly penciled in for kanes spot...

Angle Vs. HBK: Angle all the way, he needs to cement his heel persona again after the jbl/Big Show farce..

Womens Title: Trish should win this easily, dependant on how much training hemme has actually done. i suspect that we'll see no stratus-faction but a simple ddt for the win...

Orton Vs. Taker: Orton will win whcih is a bit pants. i hate matches that come from no-where and have no sense to them. why is orton after 'taker? what possible reason is there for this match?

Cruiserweight Title: London will win and maybe we'll actually see some decent CW title matches again, heaven knows it's been too damn long...

Big Show Vs. Akebono: i predict that this will be sh*t. the most boring wrestlemania moment ever!

Edited by Omega

Orton Vs. Taker: Orton will win whcih is a bit pants. i hate matches that come from no-where and have no sense to them. why is orton after 'taker? what possible reason is there for this match?

No reason other than to make even more of a name for himself and add to his 'Legend Killer' reputation that in my opinion he will live up at at '21.

Its a shame really, I'd like to see 'Taker go 13-0 up, but it looks unlikely.

Its probably because neither Taker or Orton were doing anything leading up to the PPV and WWE quickly put this together.

I don't think theres that much planning gone into it.

I'm not even sure whether I'm looking forward to the match or not.

I hope its alright and I hope the Deadman doesnt lose his record.

batista v HHH -I know everyone thinks batistas gonna win but I cant help thinking jbl may try to make sure that dosent happen-after all the trouble batista gave him.... :evil

orton v taker- I have a bad feeling orton will beat taker ending his winning streak and leading to taker quitting lets face it hes been with wwe for so long he must be considering quitting :(

jbl v cena-cena SHOULD win the title unless of course cabinet interferes (yet again)

ladder match-ANY body could win the ladder match its to unpredictable

trish will probaby retain the title

shawn v kurt-I wanna see shawn win but he may well get reighns and jindrack to aid him in a win

big show v the sumo guy- I havent havent a clue what the sumo dudes like so I cant make a prediction on big shows match

london v chavo-Id like to see paul london win but chavo will probably cheat to retain the belt

rey v eddie -I think it could go either way between rey and eddie- both guys are just as good

christy v trish - trish will probably win

Edited by deadmansacolyte

World Title - Batista I hope. Although since HHH lost last year you never know.

WWE Title - Cena will win. They've built him up to long for him to lose it.

Ladder Match: This on should be a classic. Its really a tough one to call. I'll go with a long shot here and say Benjamin.

Angle Vs. HBK: I really hope HBK gets this one, although this should be an absolutley fantastic match. Count on HBK to lose at least 3 pints of blood.

Womens Title: I think that Christy may win for publicity sake..but this one is pretty pointless anyway. Its not like the womens title means anything.

Orton Vs. Taker: Taker better win this or I am going to be so pissed. He should beat Orton but barely and show him respect. That would both let him retire with his streak in tact, and help Orton with his popularity with people.

Cruiserweight Title: I hope its London, but I predict this match being rushed since Vince hatest the CW's.

Big Show Vs. Akebono: If I had any clue as to who Akebono... I'll say Show is going to chokeslam him anyway thouhg.