Fav Animated Film?

Fletch

Mines Watership Down. Beautiful, Captivating, and yet Horrific. The General was almost Hitler-esque in the way he tried to rule everything. Fiver was brilliant young naive rabbit. The black rabbit was amazing. I love the start bit with the weird story or the Swearing seagul.

Plus you cant beat Art Garfunkel singing Bright Eyes as the rabbit chases the black rabbit under the pylon.

Whats yours?

So many to choose from...

I'm a massive Disney fan, yet I'm also a massive Tarantino fan - now that's freaky.

Watership Down was great and when I first saw it, at the age of five, I had serious nightmares! :(

Both Toy storys were great as was the often underrated Monsters Inc.

I loved Lilo and Stich, which was a step away from the conventional Disney film.

The Incredibles was brilliant and one day it could become my fave animated film but at the moment that honour has to go with Finding Nemo.

Good storyline, emotional and some wicked humour. Albert Brooks (I think) as Marlin is brilliant as is Ellen Degeneres as Dory.

Whats yours?

Definately not Watership Down! Although my mum would agree.

Anyway for me, I absolutely love Toy Story.

I've seen it so many times I can pretty much write the script.

I sit there watching it reciting the lines...

Buzz: Don't you get it?! You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Truely classic writing.

Woody: YOU, ARE, A, TOYYYY. You're not the real Buzz Lightyear, oh you're an action figure! You, are a child's play thing!

Buzz: ...You are a said strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell!

Too many to name. A few indeed comes to mind as some of my favorites.

Golgo 13

Vampire Hunter D

Ghost In The Shell

Fist of The Northstar

One of my all time favorite animated film classics:Heavy Metal

And some of my favorite comedy animated films:

Shrek I & II

Aladdin

Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights

I can't watch Watership Down again because I'm such a soppy big wuss and get upset.

:bawl

I love Toy Story and Toy Story II, which I think is possibly even better than the first.

The Incredibles was awesome - taking all that has ever been great about a Pixar film and adding a long time love of mine - superheroes!

I loved Antz as well. Woody Allen as an ant. Genius.

But the winner is....*drumroll*...The Lion King. In my eyes the perfect film. Yes, it borrows heavily from Hamlet and even Disney's own Bambi, but even though the story is an age old one, it is presented so beautifully that I can happily watch it over and over.

Finding Nemo.

Good storyline, emotional and some wicked humour. Albert Brooks (I think) as Marlin is brilliant as is Ellen Degeneres as Dory.

"Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming,swimming, swimming"

Done my head in for months but loved it.

I have to be a true girly girl with my Disney movies though and say Snow White, I own pretty much every classic Disney movie but Snow White still makes me sob.

After that its Cinderella.

xXx

Archived