Maven on the announce team?

FreeSpirit

Lets face it Maven is never gonna set WWE alight with his wrestling skill (or lack of it)-but since he turned heel he is getting better on the mic IMO. So instead of continuing this wrestling farce would Maven be better off on the announce team?

I was thinking maybe team Josh and Maven on Velocity (still keeping Maven as a heel), get rid of that Steve Romero clown-and like Josh have Maven do some backstage interviews on Smackdown and maybe even co-host Afterburn with Josh. Maybe there would be too similarities to what Coach does for the Raw team, but I still feel this is the way Maven should go.

What does everyone else think? Is this a better way of utilising Maven-would you keep him as a wrestler or do you think WWE should just get rid of him altogether?

Lets face it Maven is never gonna set WWE alight with his wrestling skill (or lack of it)-but since he turned heel he is getting better on the mic IMO. So instead of continuing this wrestling farce would Maven be better off on the announce team?

I was thinking maybe team Josh and Maven on Velocity (still keeping Maven as a heel), get rid of that Steve Romero clown-and like Josh have Maven do some backstage interviews on Smackdown and maybe even co-host Afterburn with Josh. Maybe there would be too similarities to what Coach does for the Raw team, but I still feel this is the way Maven should go.

What does everyone else think? Is this a better way of utilising Maven-would you keep him as a wrestler or do you think WWE should just get rid of him altogether?

Maven shouldnt be an announcer. Maven should either go to OVW and get even better in the ring.Or go to TNA where he could at least be given a fair shake in the"X"division. Or maybe he should go to Smackdown and wrestle in the cruiserweight division.

Any of those options would be good compared to him becoming an annoying heel announcer on the show where the jobbers get air time. Maven has potential. But he still has alot of things he has to work on to keep himself from looking still a little green.

Well Hw would be better than ivory man talk about toothache. Maven is a good worker better as a Heel but not permenantly he would just get boos every night and i think he would get PO'ed after a while. Announcer NOOOOOOOOOO didnt he do a bit with Jr and King a few months back nah Get him back to OVW grow an afro and come back as a tag team partner for Charlie haas on smackdown.

Well horsemensmiler, what do you think they should do with Maven now?

I mean hes been a pro for 3 years now.In those 3 years he has a little to show for it.So far in the WWE hes had one small run as hardcore champion, he eliminated the Undertaker in a battle royal.Plus he got a IC title shot at a PPV against Shelton Benjamin and got a World title shot against HHH on Raw.

So from here whats next? :?

Archived