Your Perfect Meal

Popsi

Im starving hungry in uni, so was just thinking about what i can have for my dinner. Quickly realised i dont have much food so just started thinking about my perfect dinner.

I think mine would be

Starter - Garlic Bread

Main - Roast Chicken dinner with stuffing, gravy yorkshire puds, swede, sprouts and brocolli. with those little sausages wrapped in bacon.

Desert - Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Icecream.

Drinks would be Coca Cola, or a cold beer!

• Like 1

Oooh, this might take a while

Lets see then, start off with a bit of garlic bread, like you said Popsi. Or even one of them delicious Cheese Panini things. (Hey its my dinner, I can have that for a starter)

Moving on to... Spicy Italien meat-balls in a tomato and basil sauce on spaghetti.

The Italien resturant near me serves this and its wonderful.

If I could still had any room then I'd act completely posh and order...a slice of pizza.

But a nice one, made properly. Not a Pizza Hut style, whack it in the oven for 15 minutes. It would be hand made and baked and i could have anything I wanted on it...which would be everything and I'd make them arrange it into a smiley face.

Dessert - Here's a glorious cake, I tried it at the Beefeaters down in London. The Chocolate Jaffa Cake...cake. It was gorgeous, very filling though.

I couldn't eat more than the one slice anyway.

I'd have a beer to go with it too. Nastro Azzurro - thats the stuff.

And if it was the perfect meal like you said, then I wouldn't have to pay for it either.

I'd go for an all out ASSAULT on my belly.

1st Course- Chicken Noodle Soup in a funky Chinese bowl with the crazy thick spoon.

Starter- Crab Claws, with a spicy dip.

Main Course- STACKS of BBQ Ribs, dripping with proper BBQ sauce. Served with a mixture of chunky and twisty fries, onion rings, mini corn on the cobs and some crusty bread for mopping up the excess sauce at the end of the meal.

Dessert- Sweet Nachos, from Behind The Wall in Falkirk. Piles of "Nachos", made from sweet, crispy biscuity stuff, covered in whipped cream, chocolate sauce, butterscotch sauce, marshmallows, Crunchie pieces and chunks of chocolate. It all comes served hot (with the cream added on afterwards), so it all melts together into a beautiful sweet goo. Perfection.

Last Course- Fancy cheese and biscuits.

And to drink, an ice cold, tall Irn Bru in a glass.

Eating the ribs/nachos with your fingers might not be classy, but MY GOD would that be one hell of a tasty meal.

Starter: Agreed with Russ, but my Chicken Noodle Soup would be from The China Sea ;)

Main course: Medium/Well Done Steak, with pepper sauce, served with a side order of onion rings, fries and cheesy mash.

Dessert: Munchie Ice Cream. Yummmmmm

Drink: A nice cold bottle of corona. Goes nice with any meal, I find.

With a nice piece of lime Sir?

:D

Starter: Those delicious mozzarrella balls that are coated in breadcrumbs, deep-fried and served with a tomato sauce thing

Main course: An all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet thing! Mmmmm, sesame prawn toasts, crab claws, crispy duck, satay chicken, garlic mussels, drooly drooly!!

:flower

Starter: Agreed with Russ, but my Chicken Noodle Soup would be from The China Sea ;)

Main course: Medium/Well Done Steak, with pepper sauce, served with a side order of onion rings, fries and cheesy mash.

Dessert: Munchie Ice Cream. Yummmmmm

Drink: A nice cold bottle of corona. Goes nice with any meal, I find.

I'd like to add Ikea Liquorice - 15metres of liquoricey goodness... mmmm mmmmm

1st Course: Home made soup and a hot, soft bread roll (from the Boars Head in Airdrie)

Starter: Portion of beef ribs (from Ichiban in Glasgow)

Main: Juicy porterhouse/popeseye steak and spuds (From Underworld in Glasgow)

Dessert: Steamed treacle pudding and custard (from any Wetherspoons in the country)

Drinks: Alcoholic= Stella, Soft= Pepsi Max/Diet Coke

Or if in a rush a Cheese omellette and chips/XL bacon-double cheeseburger from Burger King.

*Finally, the secret of The Hangman's physique is revealed*