Brock come back to wwe possible?

larey619

Brock will return

of cource he will be back. he can't afford not to be working. He's getting married soon and that's going to be expensive. WWE always wanted Brock back and they will be back on speaking terms around Mania with him possiably returning after. WWE needs Brock to gain ratings, he still has so much potential and many new rilvaries can be formed...Randy Orton, Batista, Edge, HBK, HHH etc.

it was also rumored he was going to be #30 in the royal rumble.

but who cares if he comes back,they don't need him.especially the way he just said he quites right after wrestlemania.big mistake right there.

Only if the bookers said so. It would be a great fued though, if Batista dominates for a few months and beats all the current guys, and then Lesnar comes back and says he never got a rematch for the title and he wants the World title instead.

Ed

• Like 1

If the WWE lets Brock come back the only way his return would be a good one if he comes to Raw. Smackdown has nothing for him anymore. Hes faced all of the competition there. I mean why get into a meaningless feud with JBL and his cabinet? There are better challenges on Raw.

To be honest though he should go to New Japan for a year or so. Japan would be good for Brock. Coming back to the WWE might not be a good idea.

But if he does come back Raw needs him a hell of a lot more than Smackdown.

Because the WWE needs as many young lions as they can get. Alot of the WWE mainstays arent getting any younger. Guys like Undertaker,JBL,Kurt Angle,HHH,Batista,RVD,Booker T,Kane,Chris Benoit,Eddie Guerrero,William Regal,and a few others are well in their mid 30's or older. These guys dont have much time left. I mean Ric Flair is 56 years old and still wrestling. Why?

This man is a living legend.He should not have to pick up the slack and still have to wrestle. Guys like Cena,Shelton Benjamin,Randy Orton,Rene Dupree;etc are indeed the future of the WWE. And Brock indeed could make that WWE's future even brighter with his presence.

Apparently they saw something in Brock.If they didnt they wouldnt have invested so much time and money on the young bloke to begin with. Yes he did shun them to pursue a career in the NFL. And yes it didnt work out. But hell things happen. This guy was still a young ambitious kid that had more on his mind for his future than just wasting away year after year taking bumps inside the wrestling ring.

I say the WWE should either take him back with open arms and let him work his way back into their good graces. Or simply let him wrestle for someone else and kill this no-wrestle clause. But does the WWE need him now? No. In the long run? Absolutely!!! :help

HE SUCKS (imo) I HATED HIM I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS OVER AND HE HAS 3 MOVES AND HES A WINGING WINING EGOTISTICAL SOB!!

(rant over)

i hope he never comes back pls DONT brock

Sounded more like you were talking about HHH horsemansmiler. :lol

Brock is at least better than Hedenreich and Gene Snitsky. :devil

Agreed but does that take much and at least HHH can talk on mic and has wrestling abbilities

HHH can talk on the mic? "I am the Game!" "And I am that damn good!" "I am the best in the business." Havent we been hearing this for the last 3 to 4 years now? Isnt it time for something new? I think so. HHH can indeed say things to get people pissed off. But Austin and The Rock always had fresh material to say whether they were a face or a heel. HHH never was in their league on the mic. And still to this day isnt.

HHH has wrestling ability? LOL! Since when? Punch,kick,choke,Spinebuster,sleeper hold, utilize outside interference,and the Pedigree. Real ability there. :lol

I'll take a Brock Lesner match anyday over a HHH match.

HE SUCKS (imo) I HATED HIM I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS OVER AND HE HAS 3 MOVES AND HES A WINGING WINING EGOTISTICAL SOB!!

(rant over)

i hope he never comes back pls DONT brock

3 moves? Are you joking? Brock Lesnar has one awesome match after another, time and time again with a huge variety of different guys. He is a fantastic in-ring talent and his mic work was really starting to come together.

He was the total package, he had it all. Talent, ability, he could talk, he had the look....everything.

Why let him back? he sucks. just somebody else the WWE could feed talented wrestlers like the hurricane and paul london too in squash matches

Brock Lesnar is a big name star, the Hurricane and Paul London are not. Brock could possibly draw money for WWE, the Hurricane and Paul London never will.

Who cares if WWE feels Brock some of the nobodies, its better than feeling him guys like Benoit, Guererro, or even some of the new comers like Hassan, at least he has heat, even if it is the cheap type.

Having HHH say he's going to rebuild Evolution after he loses the title would be a good way to bring Brock back. That way HHH can say he's got someone bigger and better than Batista to replace him and get the title back.

Brock in Evolution would be cool and he could go back to being dominant and squashing people.

Ed