Toothache! et al.

Ravenmark

It's got to be the most horrible experience ever! Apart from extreme constipation and I have at one time or another experienced both - not at the same time, thank God.

But right now, I am suffering with the most HORRENDOUS(sp?) toothache in the world!

What's the most painful thing you've ever experienced?

Make me feel better!

How about needing the toilet (#2) but not actually being able to get it out. Not because of constipation, but fear of the general size of the thing tearing up your rear end to make it look more rugged that a pair of Brutus 'the barber' tights

Note: Not necessarily that i've experienced this :Clever

*All Eyes Fixate on Dutt*

Aghh crap, guyyyys :eek

I have irritable bowel syndrome and I suffer severe stomach pains to the point of crying, wanting to die, feeling I'm gonna explode and pass out, feeling as though I actually am dying. A woman I know who has it too says that her pain is as bad as childbirth, so I feel for you ladies big time.

*is reminded of Kurt Angle and Mick Foley*

Angle: I had IBS!

Foley: You do BS, Kurt.

Angle: No, I mean I had diarrrhoea

Foley: Gonorrea?

Ah... great days.

Anyways, on to the topic.

Toochache: I'd never ever had a problem with a tooth until about a year or two ago. Toothache drove me absolutely crazy. I had four days off work cause I couldn't sleep. Horrid.

The broken foot last summer was horrible at the time but the six weeks off work at the height of summer was do-able... ;)

I remember when my sister had toothache. I don't know what was more painful, her teeth or my ears from listening to her screaming in pain for days because the stubborn cow refused to go to the dentist.

Worst pain I've ever been in was probably the last bour of ear ache I had when I couldn't hear out of on ear at all. That really scared me :(

~Cherry, xxx

My mother said she would rather give birth to triplets than have toothache.

For me toothache is a killer, it feels like someone has a cold steel chisel on my tooth and they are hitting it with a lump hammer.

I have had my nose and right arm almost cut off and there was absolutely no pain, because I severed the nerves in both places, but I had two little tiny glass cuts on my left hand and they felt like hell on Earth.

In the words of Eagle Eye "Pain never makes me cry, but happiness does"

Spiritchaser

Power of Pain

For some reason I want to say electric shock, but once you've had a few of them you wonder how you ever lived without them!

Worst pain is getting kicked in the nads, or even worse getting hit in the nads by one of those pimply plastic balls you used to play football with in PE.

Indeed. I had a mild case of it as a youngster' date=' but it healed itself with time. My uncle wasn't so lucky. He had it from birth and was constrained to a steel rod and neck brace. He would have probably died at 13 were he not killed by a car aged 4.[/quote']

sorry to hear that :( i have 2 steel rods in my spine and had a neckbrace for about 2 months it made me feel useless

Am I the only one who finds getting thumped in the gonads a tad enjoyable? (and not in a S&M way) It's hard to explain, but it's not the wort pain on the world by any stretch. I did have toothache last month. And it is by far the most horrific experience my bodies ever gone through. An average day went like this. Wake up shattered from not getting any sleep, instant agony. Spend an hour sitting quietly concentrating all energies on getting pain down. Pain goes down to manageable hum. No chance of TV or Internet because more than a minute of screen time somehow sends the right side of my face into seizures. And once every couple of hours the pain would come back and I would spend at least half an hour wih a blanket round me sobbing from the nonstop torture that carried on for weeks. Not a pleasent experience. The only way of describing the pain is a mixture of a powerdrill and biting down on icecream.