FWL 12: Ready!

Kam

Hi all,

The FWL is back – v12!

The biggest change is that now you pick two teams…a Raw team and a Smackdown team! 5 wrestlers per team with each team having a budget of $3000.

There still will only be 1 prize winner…that’s the player with the most points overall.

There will be a main leaderboard (combined Raw + Smackdown points), a Raw leaderboard and a Smackdown leaderboard.

Please remember FWL 12 does not start until APRIL 3RD 2005 – so if you do your picks now, remember you CAN change them before the deadline (Midnight UK time on April 3rd). All you have to do to change your wrestlers is login as normal, and just click the “make my picks” link and change them – very easy!

Also, PLEASE PLEASE tell any friends that might be interested in this as soon as possible!! What always happens is someone will tell a friend AFTER the deadline which means they cant enter until the next FWL – SO PLEASE TELL THEM ASAP!

:xyx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
there's only points for defection not draft.so with the "lottery" held after wm' date='i don't think they would count it as a defection when they didn't leave the show but got transfered to it.[/quote'] I was planning on giving the 100 point bonus for the transfers too - basically as long as they change shows.

Also wrestlers will still continue to get points even if their "Raw" wrestler moves to Smackdown or vice versa.

I never tested to see what would happen if I changed a wrestlers group in the middle of a league as I just assumed everyone would prefer it that way.

I was planning on giving the 100 point bonus for the transfers too - basically as long as they change shows.

ok then,since orton will be out and they plan to do the draft soon.if smackdown picks orton will be get the points since he'll be on the sideline and not officialy be on the show till he comes back.

ok then' date='since orton will be out and they plan to do the draft soon.if smackdown picks orton will be get the points since he'll be on the sideline and not officialy be on the show till he comes back.[/quote'] Yes - if its announced on the show that hes transferred, he'll get the points.