How Do You Watch WrestleMania?

Ill be going to the staples center' date=' sitting 9th row center,marking out like a bitch, and go for a piss when the big shows match is on[/quote']

Lucky bugger, I'd give my right eye for that (plus it'd be one less eye to have to watch the Big Show 'wrestle' with :thumbsup )

Lucky bugger' date=' I'd give my right eye for that (plus it'd be one less eye to have to watch the Big Show 'wrestle' with :thumbsup )[/quote']

yeah, ill be doing the wwe travel package, taking a week in la. Doing all the tourist stuff, as well as hall of fame and raw after.

Ill be going to the staples center' date=' sitting 9th row center,marking out like a bitch, and go for a piss when the big shows match is on[/quote']

I'll be there as well Adam. Im in Section 207/Row 11 in the Staples Center for Wrestlemania..Floor Section 3/Row 9 for Raw the next night in the same arena..Smackdown the day after that in San Diego Im Floor Section D/Row 3!

The tried and tested, and getting dull method of tape record and get up early the next morning to watch it. But it does leave me with the power of the fast foward and rewind button without having to play for sky plus, but also leaves it open for error which always sucks. I remember missing the end of a Rock match one year, wasn't that interested before but because you miss the ending it leaves you bugged.

Normally, because 'Mania is the biggest event of the year I get all the my mates round and watch it. We totally mark out for our favourites, you should have seen us Hulking up at WrestleMania X8 and XIX.

I watched it on my birthday once - Best 'Mania ever (WM X-7)

And for 'Mania 21 it will be 2 days after my 18th!

This year though I've been exclusively invited to Darkstar's WrestleMania 21/BBQ bash so that will be awesome. Once again I'm on the A-list.

Warning to the guys also going to Darkie's party - I'm a huge Angle mark, and will spend most of the Kurt Vs HBK match on my feet. You might have to calm me down.

I get home from school on monday and rush up the stairs to my bedroom get a drink some sweets and turn the lights off and lie at the end of my bed watching mania for 4 hours' date=' it's the best with no interruptance and blasting out mania on high vol[/quote']

Wont you still be on Easter Holiday then Kanenite? and if so you should ask your parents if you can stay up and watch Wrestlemania perhaps?