Whats the most rediculous promo you ever heard?

On Raw a few years back, Christian went into the Rock's locker room and asking him to sign his movie of the scorpion king.

Rock: What do you want man?

Christian: I want you to see sign this (movie) for me.

Rock: Hell Yeah, the Rock will sign that for you. You like the movie?

Christian: I love the movie. It's actually not for me it's for a friend of mine.

Rock: Who's to?

Christian: Ummmmm......Christian.

:lol

I think the worst one ever has to be a heel promo cut by one of the Natural Born Thrillers (Jindrak, O'Haire and Palumbo I think - one of those anyway) in WCW on DDP.

' Page you may be 45, but you look like you're 35 and you wrestle like you're 25'

Good heel promo guys.

On Raw a few years back, Christian went into the Rock's locker room and asking him to sign his movie of the scorpion king.

Rock: What do you want man?

Christian: I want you to see sign this (movie) for me.

Rock: Hell Yeah, the Rock will sign that for you. You like the movie?

Christian: I love the movie. It's actually not for me it's for a friend of mine.

Rock: Who's to?

Christian: Ummmmm......Christian.

:lol

how can that be rediculous,that's pure funny.

I dont think you guys understood what I meant. I dont mean funny promos, I mean rediculous promos. Promos that made no sense and were unintentionally hilarious, where guys made mistakes.

Like the one I originally wrote. Sid saying Kevin Nash was twice the man he is but Sid has half the brain! Thats hillarious, Sid totally screwed up and basically said Nash was bigger and better than him and he was alot dumbed than Nash. Thats gold!

Benoit's promo leading up to his title match against The Rock a few years ago was utterly hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Shane McMahon cut a decent promo and handed Benoit the mic, then it all went downhill. He was nervous, incoherant and rambling on about nothing. It went something like.

"The Rock. Great...world champion. BUTIWILLWIN. Prove me wrong...Rock. BECOME NEXT WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION...Heavyweight...WORLD CHAMPION. GRRR!"

There are few better in the ring, but that promo was easily one of the worst I've ever heard. He stumbled over his words and got his facts wrong. What a ball of pure charisma.

The only one I can think of was when Mick Foley announced Edge and Test's US/Inter unification match. It went somethig like this:

It wil be the Intercontinental chamion Edge. Versus the United States Champion Test. In a title unification match.

Thats great Mick. Except for one small detail. It's the other way around fool.

I loved the fact that you could clearly see on his face that he knew he screwed up, but could think of no possible way to rectify it except to carry on and hope no-one noticed.

Im a big fan of the Warrior but he didnt half talk some pi#h in his time. He does a promo for his title match against Sgt Slaughter at the 91 Rumble. None of it actually makes any sense and he randomly raises and lowers his voice, going from roaring to whispering for no reason. Its great footage of a man who was genuinley out of his box!

The Bulldog was pretty bad at delivering ridiculous promo's. At Royal Rumble 97' a clip is shown of the Bully walking into the stadium dragging his suitcase behind him. A few fans spot him and start cheering, he raises his fist and starts to cheer, then turns to the camera and screams "the British Bulldog is going to win the Royal Rumble tonight, because I'm bizarre"

It's a pretty good reason to win the Rumble.

Anything from Warrior and Snuka was always ridiculously funny.

Owen Hart's after he turned on Bret.....

"...and that's why I kicked your leg outta...you...r......leg"

was anyone in tehring with owen when he did that propmo? if so the stories i've heard about him make me think i'd not be surprised if he did that on pupose to make them break kayfabe and laugh

was anyone in tehring with owen when he did that propmo? if so the stories i've heard about him make me think i'd not be surprised if he did that on pupose to make them break kayfabe and laugh

He was actually backstage I believe, with Todd Pettengil and no, he didnt do it on purpose, he screwed up, you could see from the look on his face he did, lol, it was funny stuff.

Couple of weeks ago on RAW. Batista, having put HHH through a table the week before, comes down to the ring for his first promo since his fully fledged face turn. The cheering crowd love him, and now, at last, they get to hear what Batista really thinks about HHH! What will he do to hype up the Mania match and get the crowd going even more!?!

Ermm...tell everyone to shut-up so he can say what a great champion and wrestler HHH is.... :? Woo?

My personal favourite ridiculous/funny promo I actually have saved on my computer because it just so damn funny.

Its back in 2002, the nWo had expanded and included such superstars as Big Show, X-Pac and Booker T.

Now it starts off with Kevin Hash in the locker room, X-Pac comes down and can't get into the next room because HBK's in there.

Big Show turns up while they're both reading the paper. Nash talks about that night's 6-man tag match and Big Shows tells them how he's just eaten some Mexican food and needs the bathroom.

Enter Booker T...

"Boom! What's goin' down man? I came here to talk to the Heartbreak Kid!"

Nash - "It's locked"

Booker - "It's locked?"

Nash - "Yeah man, you wanna share a paper?"

Booker - NO Man, I don't want no paper man! I wanna talk to Shawn, man! Mr Michaels, about his music. SHAWN, SHAWN, SHAWN! I'm just a sexy boy! I'm just a boy! Look man, I know I'm sexy. I ain't gotta put it in my music. Look man I need to go in there and collaboratize! You dig?"

X-Pac - "It's 'collaborate' man, and you need to switch to de-cafe. What's up wit'chu man?"

Booker - "Yeah, yeah right. You brought him here, you brought Mr Michaels here. You probably like this act too right...

(To HBK's theme music)

Book, Book, Book! I'm just a Booker T, Boooker T! I'm not yo' sucker, suckerrr!"

At which point he bursts out laughing while doing the HBK pose and X-Pac cracks up too. He managed to regain his composure and carry on.

Booker - "Booker T...sucker...!"

Booker exits

Nash - "Alrighty then, wow"

Absolutely hilarious stuff.

Excuse the quality but I had to make this myself...

http://img104.exs.cx/img104/91/file00019em.jpg