Crusty Hemme

Is it just me or is that Crusty Hemme annoying as hell! Ok she is attractive in a dirty, slutty way but i dont need ten mins of raw wasted on her every week. Now with this feud with Trish that is bubbling up i get the feeling she might actually be in line for winning the belt, which would be a total disgrace. I dont give a toss about the womens division but respect to Trish, she can wrestle a bit and is pretty funny on the mic. All the other divas amount of talent stops at the size of their t#ts or length or their legs. If I want to see bimbos get them out i can watch Bravo or Ch5 etc. Also what is with that stupid as hell way she walks down to the ring :? Her song 'Idiot Walk' sums it up perfectly. For about a week i could be arsed with her but now she is just a boring media stunt cooked up between Vince and Hefner, get her off the tv.

Rant Over :xyx

• Like 1

Is it just me or is that Crusty Hemme annoying as hell! Ok she is attractive in a dirty, slutty way but i dont need ten mins of raw wasted on her every week. Now with this feud with Trish that is bubbling up i get the feeling she might actually be in line for winning the belt, which would be a total disgrace. I dont give a toss about the womens division but respect to Trish, she can wrestle a bit and is pretty funny on the mic. All the other divas amount of talent stops at the size of their t#ts or length or their legs. If I want to see bimbos get them out i can watch Bravo or Ch5 etc. Also what is with that stupid as hell way she walks down to the ring :? Her song 'Idiot Walk' sums it up perfectly. For about a week i could be arsed with her but now she is just a boring media stunt cooked up between Vince and Hefner, get her off the tv.

Rant Over :xyx

thank you so much although i think the amount of fluffs is blinding you to the fact that the women that are wrestlers actually are not that bad at all. I have to admit that i saw thenew PB pics and am reminded of Torries shoots... they both have the same bad boob job :D

• Like 1

Its kind of wierd for me because she looks just like a girl in my Literature class only skinnier. Everytime I hemme I'm just like, she sits next to me in class. I don't find either of them attractive, but to each their own. Its not like the womens title has any credibility anyway so who cares? I think I am going to buy the PB as a joke for one of my friends though.

Yep. I'll be buying my copy of PB on Friday. I have to agree with most of you guys on this issue. Why is a match between Trish and Christy even happening at Wrestlemania? They can have that match on Sunday Night Heat and be done with it. Save that space for more important matches.

I mean its bad enough the WWE is going to try and sell that Randy Orton will beat Taker ending his 12-0 winning streak but if they let Christy become the Women's champion at mania the WWE should truly be ashamed of themselves for trying to sell such bull####! But this is the WWE we are talking about. :roll

Yep. I'll be buying my copy of PB on Friday. I have to agree with most of you guys on this issue. Why is a match between Trish and Christy even happening at Wrestlemania? They can have that match on Sunday Night Heat and be done with it. Save that space for more important matches.

i will also be buying the mag,but i've also seen the pics and dam they are good.that actually should be a heat match since there's no tag team title matches, or us title match.*or at least not announced yet*

She shouldnt be anywwhere near the title. She should have a Amy Weber kind of role (which she did well), and stay away from wrestling.

The match a few weeks ago with Trish, Victoria and Molly was enjoyable. It was short and sweet but was good anyway. If they made Victoria heel again, and Molly and Trish face, they could have some good matches.

Christy is ugly anyway, god knows how some people think she isnt.

Is there even a Sunday Night Heat before WM21-or is the PPV gonna be over four hours again like WM20?.

Im hoping that Trash Vs Crusty is the second match on the card of the WM21 (although Id prefer not at all). I dont want it as the first match because Im a firm believer that all PPVs need a strong start and strong finish to succeed, and this match simply doesnt fit the bill.

The match a few weeks ago with Trish, Victoria and Molly was enjoyable. It was short and sweet but was good anyway. If they made Victoria heel again, and Molly and Trish face, they could have some good matches.

trish and molly are much better as heels.but ya they need to put victoria back as a heel as the physco gimmack.or they can leave her face and give her that gimmack back cause the current one she has sucks.

• Like 1

I reckon I must be like the only person on TWO then that likes her... she seems bubbly and stuff, and intelligent, and I'm sure she has a good personality too :roll

Ok ok so she's probably just a five dollar ***** but I dunno why, I like her and enjoy seeing her a lot more than a number of other divas.

I reckon I must be like the only person on TWO then that likes her... she seems bubbly and stuff, and intelligent, and I'm sure she has a good personality too :roll

Ok ok so she's probably just a five dollar ***** but I dunno why, I like her and enjoy seeing her a lot more than a number of other divas.

Not true Simon. I actually like Ms. Hemme too. Shes not bad on the eyes and she indeed brings alot of enthusiasm to the divas. I'm thrilled she had the guts to pose for Playboy. Unlike people like Stacy and Trish that chooses to sit on their high horses and decline such a thing.

Plus, as I really take a good look at Christy Hemme she could've been a good Mary Jane Watson for the Spiderman movies. I mean when you look at her and you look at old pics of Mary Jane from the comics they look damn near identical. This young woman indeed could be in pictures when shes done with the WWE.

gah christy is sexy as hell but she is just plain annoying i hate little diva cameos i tune into RAW to watch guys like batista and triple not hyperactive little girls who dance around playing with their hair and if she beats trish at mania grrrr!!