***U.S. Title match, Smackdown Spoilers!!!!***

Kanenite

If someone told me exactly a year ago that Bradshaw and Orlando Jordan would be defending the top two Smackdown titles at WM21 (assuming Orlando Jordan is still US Champ heading into Mania)-I would have strongly suggested they seek prompt psychiatric help-but thats the scenario as the 'big day' draws ever closer.

But back to your question I personally dont mind seeing Orlando Jordan as US Champ. I think he's a talented wrestler who can go quite far in WWE. I do feel his mic skills need some brushing up though, but for the time being we should see what he can do as US Champ over the next few weeks/months instead of just dismissing it instantly.

Orlando is a great athlete in his own right, and is an extremely underrated addition to the smackdown roster in my opinion. Now let's just see if he can make this thing believeable and pull it off well ( as JBL has done lol, despite what you people say!)

What are all of your oppinions on Orlando Jordan winning the U.S. Championship on Smackdown last week. I think it was about time he won a title as he has been deserving and worthy of one in a while

I think you are insane then. Orlando Jordan is one of the most boring pieces of "talent" to have ever graced a WWE ring. Just one part of the really bad joke that is JBL's cabinet.

Deserving, my ass.

OK he isn't really the new rising star of Smackdown but he is worthy of a title run as anyone could see it coming when he joined the Cabinet. I started this forum so you could give your oppinions on him winning the title, so that is fair enough, if that's what you think then fair enough

I could name 100 wrestlers more worthy of a US title run than Orlando Jordan. He's done nothing to deserve it, and done nothing to deserve his involvement in the main event scene.

He's about as generic as they come. HE HAS TO GO. FIRE THE MAN.

Orlando Jordan sucks balls. He is just another boring, generic OVW style nobody who gets zero crowd reaction when he walks out, and has people heading to the toilet during his 'piss break' matches (which also suck).

He has rubbish, boring generic theme music, nothing good going for him and basically nobody gives a toss.

I wish there were still other big name companies or at least real legit old school territories where people were taught to actuall work. These generic losers are the pits and WWE is totally flooded with them.

Utter crap. Still, Cena was no better. He is over, but he is dire too.

Cena is the drizzliest of sh*ts!!!!

The U.S title means absolutely nothing at all. Just put the friggin thing on Booker T, at least he wont p*ss on it. With Book as champ they can at least talk about his history as U.S champ, with Orlando Who? he has no history, same as Cena. Build up the belt first, then build up these young whippersnappers.

• Like 1

orlando is just boring and has no presence he talks like a monkey and hasnt detached his lips from JBL's ass yet frankly he doesnt deserve to be JBL's chief of staff he bores the hell outta me and his intro music makes me cringe but sometimes his in ring ability is good but thats sometimes i cant see him ever been a world champ but he'll be around for awhile id say even though id rather see him fired on next weeks smackdown