who would win???

who would win  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who would win

• Triple H
    • JBL
    • double J

A stupid poll with even stupider replies :xyx

your's is the worst one since your saying that and not going by the topic of who you think would win.

but this is a dumb poll cause it's no question that triple h is just that much better than the other 2.

But what about Austin Aries?

Surely the Roh title means more than the NWA at the mo.

Yeah sure ravenmark :roll

RoH championship for a promotion thats as big as czw or FWA in actuality, a champion who not many have heard of, and a championship not many people care about. Double J holding one of the most prestigious belts in wrestling history, everyone (except me) wants him to drop the belt. 2nd biggest wrestling promotion around today. Me thinks NWA Title>RoH title

Yeah sure ravenmark :roll

RoH championship for a promotion thats as big as czw or FWA in actuality, a champion who not many have heard of, and a championship not many people care about. Double J holding one of the most prestigious belts in wrestling history, everyone (except me) wants him to drop the belt. 2nd biggest wrestling promotion around today. Me thinks NWA Title>RoH title

I'm not disputing that TNA is the second largest promotion around, I am simply disputing the value of the belt.

Over time belts values tend to go up and down and at the moment - and this is the way it's been for a long time - the NWA World Heavyweight does not have as much value as it used to.

Maybe I was pushing too far by suggesting that the ROH belt means more, but the ROH title is probably the most respected on the independant scene after Samoa Joe's 23 month (?) title reign.

TNA is an independant promotion - it's workers are allowed to work for other indies - that happens to have mainstream TV coverage. It's just an affiliate of the National wrestling Alliance, just NWA Wildside or NWA Florida and NWA Hammerlock in Sheffield.

I think Jarrett holding the belt is good thing - at least when he drops the belt, it will mean something. At the moment, nobody is suitable - I think the fans would fart on Monty Brown as champ and Raven's time has unfortunately passed, and I don't seen Styles regaining the belt anytime soon as he is residing in the X division.

So in a way, I sort of stand corrected. :xyx

I wasn't saying it to stir controversy or to be mocked, it was a sort of tongue in cheek comment from an ROH fan.

Considering that Jeff Jarrett has a ton more experience than HHH and JBL put together I would go with Double J. Not to mention JJ has held way more titles and he actually can do what HHH and JBL doesnt do well during their matches anymore:WRESTLE!!!

Yes HHH does always win.But so does JBL. And so does Jeff Jarrett. So basically it boils to down to who would be the best cheater of the bunch. I would still go with Jeff Jarrett anyday over JBL and HHH. Anyday!!!!! :xyx