von erichs

GENE

ive just finished reading ric flairs book for the second time and i must say i feel really sorry for kevin von erich having no brothers left with two shooting themselves and two dying from drug overdoses have any of you guys seen david von erich in action he was meant to be good and what was your opinion on this topic of him losing four brothers

wow, losing four brothers in those ways, now that must suck big time. feel sorry for the guy and his parents if theyre still about. cant say ive seen many of the matches, ive seen one i think, dunno if it was that von erich though

ive just finished reading ric flairs book for the second time and i must say i feel really sorry for kevin von erich having no brothers left with two shooting themselves and two dying from drug overdoses have any of you guys seen david von erich in action he was meant to be good and what was your opinion on this topic of him losing four brothers

David Von Erich was a pretty good wrestler actually. I've seen Ric Flair basically fight all of the them in the ring. David,Kerry,Kevin,and Mike I believe. Lance Von Erich was just a cousin. Even he suffered a tragedy. I think that family was just cursed. I do remember the good old days of World Class. The Von Erichs indeed was the true first family of pro wrestling. Such a shame.

"Shadow of Wrestling"? I think you mean "Beyond the Mat". Yeah Jake goes a bit nuts in that alright. Hehe I wonder does Belty think thats a work too as they show actual WWF footage throughout.

duh me.*slaps forehead*I wouldn't say he went nuts but he did do a lot of stupid ****.like with his daughter.*not in a sick way perverts :P*

Archived