How Pure Are You?

Miss T

32' date=' so there![/quote']

I'm fairly sure you'll have had to have admitted gaining carnal knowledge of an animal to get 32! :help

[edit]Orrrrrr.... it works the other way round. It must be all my kinks not letting me think straight... :dumb

That was dodgy i answered all the questions and it gave me 69% with an angel at the side, and i thought that cant be right...........

so i did it again and it gave me 49% with a devil at the side and said"your coming to hell and that id like it there because of all the sex ,then i thought yeah thats more like it(it gave me FEW different questions the second time though)

I can't do this' date=' what am I doing wrong? I click the logo as instructed and an arrow appears, I click the arrow and it goes back to the logo. :([/quote']

Don't worry, I did it for you. Your score was 7% pure!!!!!!!!!.........Right then, I'm off to dig a really deep grave now, bye.