Big Vito was on HEAT!

WWE

Big Vito (former WCW Superstar) was on HEAT this week. In WCW people knew him as the Tag Team member for Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli with their manager Disco Inferno. Does anybody know if he will be signing a WWE Contract for long?. This is what happened on HEAT:

Spoiler (if you wish to see, hold down the left mouse button and drag over below:

Val Venis def. Big Vito by the Money Shot. Big Vito wore a green thing, like Kurt Angle wears (I forgot what they call them).

As nobody cares about Heat spoilers (:P), I can proudly announce that Val Venis has won his first match on Heat this year, at his eighth attempt!

I expect Vito was brought in as a trial guy or a local worker for them to use once. No idea whether he'll stay on long term, but with no Stamboli or Palumbo, I doubt it.

Ah, so that's why Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak won last year? to see how good they do? is that why they appear on HEAT/Velocity? and if they do good, will they always lose their first match? :?

And yeah, I meant purple because I remember Todd Grisham and The Coach saying about he was wearing the same colour as Simon Dean 20 minutes before :P. I was just thinking of him in WCW, that green top, that's why. :P

If they do sign him they could do worse than pair him up with Swinger. Both of them are reasonable, if unspectacular, in a tag team. I can't see Swinger doing much more than jobbing on Heat as a singles wrestler, and the Raw tag division needs a team badly.

And yeah, I meant purple because I remember Todd Grisham and The Coach saying about he was wearing the same colour as Simon Dean 20 minutes before :P. I was just thinking of him in WCW, that green top, that's why. :P

actually they were saying this is the fight of the purple since both had purple on there trunks.simon dean wasn't mentioned during the match since he also had pruple on during his match with rhyno. ;)

Maybe they are gonna use him in the ECW ppv, if it does go ahead. Skull returns, all we need now is Angel, Tony Devito and *sigh* Vic Grimes to fued with New Jack, Nova and Chetti and we gaot the makings of at least one decent beatdown ECW style.