Mothers Day

Goldy

A heads up for anyone who'd forgotten but it's Mothers Day tomorrow! 6th March, what do you have planned for the special woman in your life?

I haven't even got a card as yet! Will have to pop to town shortly and find her something, no idea what to get though, my sis has already got chocs and flowers, so that limits me lol.

I have to buy for three people :evil F'n Mothers Day costs me a fortune.

I buy first and foremost a card and flowers for my Nan, who I lived with since birth and who is basically my Mother, so thats about £15. Then a card and a small gift for my Mum herself, although I dunno why I bother. Thats another £10. On top of that, I have to buy a card and small gift for my g/f from our 3 yr old son, as he obviously cant buy his own, so thats ANOTHER £10. So, £35 I spent.

Mothers Day = Sh*t!

I dont bother with cards they only end up in the bin the day after, but I do buy presents, I bought my Mom a £50 boquet of flowers and a beauty therapy session. Then I bought my Gran £25 hand tie of flowers and some perfume, then cos my ex husband is crap I bought his Mom £10 bunch of flowers and a box of choccies (off my kids of course)

And as yet I dont have anything!

xXx

I did my shopping last thursday so i had a bit of time left. In the end i got her a cuddly Elephant (she has a thing for elephants), and a gothic style key holder, but not just any key holder. Its a dragons head in the stocks, with its claws coming through the "wood" and you put your keys on the claws. Its sounds naff, but when you see it you realise how great it looks.
  • Like 1

Um... I kind of forgot, but thankfully my brothers got her stuff so I got them to sign my name on the card.

Plus I phoned home to say happy mothers day. Before then asking for money to be put into my account. I'm evil I know.

Um... I kind of forgot,

Plus I phoned home to say happy mothers day.

Yeah and how did you remember? Me you dosey twozzuck, can't believe it, nasty little creature. And when you did ring home where was she? Tesco doing the Mom thing shopping.

xXx

I forgot to post in here on Saturday afternoon - Thanks Goldy! I totally forgot about Mother's Day even though I reminded my Bro' about it twice during the week. I got her a BIIIIG bunch of flowers and some chocolates. She wasn't expecting anything because I pre-ordered and ER series for her a couple months ago as an early Mother's Day gift. So I was popular.