Your thoughts on: Brock Lesnar

Kanenite

Brock Lesnar was one of the biggest and best wrestlers in the WWE. He was a great athlete and a huge star, and then he decided he was leaving the WWE to go and play american football (rugby). What is everyones thoughts on Brock's departure from the WWE, his football career, his failure into football, his rumored return to the WWE in the near future, his contribution to the WWE and whatever you think about the guy.

IMO, Brock had been given an athletic gift, and not only that, the chance to be one of the WWE's biggest stars.

But he let that all go when he left. Now with this whole "no-compete" clause stuff, he's just crying like a baby because he didnt get what he wanted. He did what was right for him, agreed, but this was always gonna be a risk and one he should have thought about before signing that clause on the contract.

I honestly hope he doesnt get agreement voided, and I there's no way he's gonna get back in the WWE because of the backstage pressure. Much like most other big wrestling stars, Brock's got an ego. This doesnt mean a dont want to see him back, because I would, but the reality of it is thats its just not feasible.

He will be back in WWE before the end of 2006, and will be in the main event bracket of SmackDown! with more WWE title runs.

SmackDown! and WWE need him, whether they care to admit it or not, and Vince can make money from him, so I have ZERO doubt that he will return within the next 2 years.

If WWE looks to lose the court case, I bet they offer Brock a settlement including a new contract with reduced schedule and main event money and push.

Mark my words.

As for my thoughts on him personally, I think he is awesome. A great look and a fantastic talent, the guy is the perfect WWE champion. Big, strong, talented, over, good on the mic...everything, he has it all.

I dont feel he sold out when he left. We have all decided at one point or another, to leave our current job for one we would prefer, does that mean we are all sell-outs? Of course not. Its just wrestling fans/marks/smarks. We take everything personally, which is ludicrous.

Brock Lesnar is as close as they get to a wrestling God.

I'm so sorry he blew what was the potential to be a huge name in the history of wrestling. So much talent, wasted.

I hope he comes back though but I don't think it'd be pretty how Vince would treat him. Just watched the Brock Lesnar: Here Comes The Pain DVD and to hear how everybody praises Lesnar etc and just to remember how good he was, its so sad to see it all go to waste. :(

Brock Lesnar is as close as they get to a wrestling God.

I'm so sorry he blew what was the potential to be a huge name in the history of wrestling. So much talent, wasted.

I hope he comes back though but I don't think it'd be pretty how Vince would treat him. Just watched the Brock Lesnar: Here Comes The Pain DVD and to hear how everybody praises Lesnar etc and just to remember how good he was, its so sad to see it all go to waste. :(

totally agree.

i'd heard rumours that brock might be back on our screens early after wrestlemania. which makes sense really, vinni doesn't want to make it look like he needs brock to "make" 'mania but still wants him back. I'd be fairly unsurprised if the court case doesn't end up being settled and him being allowed back...

Brock will more than likely be having a big break from WWE, after all the smart remarks he made about them I wouldn't be surprised if he never enters a WWE ring again although he more than likely will. After the courtcase I think Brock dug his own hole really suggesting that he isn't really coming back in a hurry