Advenures of a Hangman

DC

Ola Bubs & Babes, just thought I'd tell you what good ol' DC got up to yesterday.

Had myself an audition for a Stars In Their Eyes 'spectacular' taking place in the area, with a £500 star prize on offer, and I only got through to the final 10 on the night. I did that old Meatloaf classic "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" and wowed 'em. The event is on 1st April (day before the TWO meet) so I could/should be loaded for the weekend. And even if I don't win, I made it. Just thought I'd blow my trumpet for a change.

lol HDC :D

Retraction Denied!!!!

I'll end up singing it myself anyway, so whoever wants to join in that, or any other tunes I'll end up singing (You Could Be Mine, Paradise City, Don't Cry when the drink really hits, some Greenday or anything else I can think of), can feel free to do so.

Last time Gill sang karaoke in a bar, she was one of the last people on. We left the bar at around 12am... at 3am, the bar, and the building it was in collapsed. I maintain to this day that her rendition of Fairground Attraction's "Perfect" damaged the foundations and caused this horrendous enforced demolition.

For people in Glasgow, it was Granny Blacks in the Candleriggs... RIP :(

Erm, I live in Brum and I can't think of a Karaoke bar anywhere on at Saturday night. :(

You can always just sing at the top of your lungs in a pub or club though!

That's what I would probably do anyway.....until someone from teh group gets pissed off or summat. ;)

Archived