TNA news and Tagged Classic DVDs

DC

I was reading Powerslam this morning and it mentions that TNA has a new home. TNA Impact will be shown on Eurosport on Friday nights. *apologises if this is old news*

Also the next Tagged-Classics will be two In Your House events, and two good ones at that. It will be IYH 13: Fatal Four, with the infamous "Vader's best WWF showing" in a FFW for the WWF title, also including a great match with Furnas and Kroffat v Bulldog & Owen. Rocky v HHH also on there too.

The other part of the DVD is IYH 16: Canadian Stampede, which many cite as one of the greatest WWF PPVs of all time, featuring a mammoth 10-man tag, with the greatest crowd heat I've experienced for a WWF main event in a looooong time. This event also includes HHH v Mick Foley and introduce Taka to WWF tv in a great match against The Great Sasuke (a match to get Sasuki a contract with the company, but which got Taka a job instead).

I'm quite looking forward to these, as well as Royal Rumble '93 too.

I personally loved Canadian Stempede. There wasn't a bad match on there, and the main event was one of the greatest ever. Everyone played their roles to perfection and the crowd was hot. Most of all, Pillman and Austin were having an absolute blast swapping roles for the night as face and heel yet still doing what they normally did, and it made it that much more special. I always consider 1997 to be my favourite year and this was one of the reasons why.

Canadian Stampede is one of the greatest PPV ever. Nearly all the matches on the card were fantastic, Great Sasuke vs. Taka was great, Tripel H vs. Mankind, any of their matches from 1997 were superb, Undertaker vs. Vader was pretty good, and of course the main event was very good.