WWE Next DVDs

Buff

Credit:Impact Wrestling

WWE is currently working on a new documentary style DVD about the Survivor Series incident from Montreal in 1997 involving Bret Hart. The DVD will be titled "Screwed: The Bret Hart Story."

- Other DVDs currently in the works: A 2-disc set on the Ultimate Warrior; A 2-disc set on The Road Warriors; A 2-disc set on WWE Legends; and a 2-disc set on ECW's "Greatest Matches." All of these DVDs are due out before the end of 2005.

looks like i'll be getting all of these,especially the ecw,ultimate warrior and road warriors aka legion of doom.

Edited by Buff

looks like i'll be getting all of these' date='especially the ecw,ultimate warrior and road warriors aka legion of doom.[/quote']

My only problem with that is what will be the matches that they choose for those DVD's? I mean the Chris Benoit DVD was indeed the best I've seen. Just about every great match Benoit has been in was on that 2 disc set.

Ric Flair's DVD could've been alot better with its match selection out of the 3 disc set.The Rise and Fall of ECW was indeed cool as hell. The first disc was one of the best ever.But the 2nd disc with the matches on them could've been so much better.

And RVD's 2 disc set was pretty cool with some of the match selections. But most of the time the wrestlers themselves doesnt choose the matches on those DVD's.

If they are going to come out with DVD's on the RoadWarriors it better be everything that we remember about them. From the time they first showed up in Georgia Championship Wrestling to the matches they wrestled in Japan to the time they wrestled in the AWA, the NWA,and the WWE. I want to see it all.

For the Warrior I want everything from the time he used to team with Sting when they were a part of Powerteam USA when they were known as Rock & Flash to when he became a legend in the WWE. If they cant do that then they can keep their DVD's.

As far as the ECW greatest go? The only way that'll happen and thats if Paul Heyman gets to pick those matches.If not then its all for nothing.

well we live in hope that the WWE will deliver us a good product so I can't see why we can't hope for a box set!

My point is, WWE ARE releasing WM's on DVD's, 5 & 6 come out this month, I dont see why you are hoping for something which is already being made available. If they are putting them out in pairs, I cant see them re-releasing them all over again inside one box.

Maybe they will release a storage box for the tagged classic versions. That, I could see happening.

That's probably what he meant. They'll be about 9 tagged classic DVDs for WM so it's easily plausible to put them in a bundle as a "Wrestlemania" collection. Not that hard to do.

As for the proposed DVD, the ECW DVD sounds great, and I'm intrigued by the Legends DVD. Not too sure on the LOD or Warrior DVD, but I may pick them up anyway.

Guest Fully

Im an avid fan of the tagged classics so Ill be collecting all those......the Road Warriors disc could be interestring.

I wish they do some tagged classics for old WCW and ECW events. Then again Vince wouldnt let them be called Classics so theyd just be called Tagged Events or something

Im an avid fan of the tagged classics so Ill be collecting all those......the Road Warriors disc could be interestring.

I wish they do some tagged classics for old WCW and ECW events. Then again Vince wouldnt let them be called Classics so theyd just be called Tagged Events or something

Vince will definately release the WCW and ECW PPVs as tagged classics, I have no doubt. WCW PPV's were never really distributed very well here in the UK and the older JCP PPV's were never released here at all, he is sitting on a goldmine with all that footage.

Ultimate Warrior DVD , and Road Warriors DVD, how cool :xyx Think the Road Warriors DVD would be fantastic, I haven't had a chance to see alot of Road Warriors stiff from AWA and Mid Atlantic, so that would be great to see.

warrior sucks, but the dvd will probably be cool and i'll buy it

i'm thinking this will be there...

vs hogan, WM 6

vs honky tonk man, summerslam 88

vs rude, WM 5

vs rude, summerslam 89

vs savage, WM 7

vs savage, summerslam 92

vs rude, summerslam 90

vs hogan, halloween havoc 98

vs hhh, WM 12

vs hercules, WM 4

probably a survivor series match that he was in

his return at WM 8

highlights of him and hogan in the 1990 royal rumble

probably a match against taker

wwe debut

wcw debut

• 1 month later...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-3/979463/WWE1119_L.jpg

This is a 2-disc set.

History's most feared tag team returns...

They "snacked on danger, and dined on death" for two decades, dominating professional wrestling and immortalizing themselves as the only team ever to hold all three major titles (NWA(WCW), AWA, WWE).

Hawk and Animal, better known as The Legion of Doom, rampaged through the AWA, NWA, All Japan Pro Wrestling, WCW and WWE.

In this DVD, the stunning journey unfolds, from their auspicious debut in the early 1980s to the tragic death of Michael "Hawk" Hegstrand in 2003. Ride along with the Road Warrior's most memorable bouts, interviews and more.

Brutal. Commanding. Unforgettable.

Oh, What a Rush!

Disc One Extras

NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling (11/06/83) vs. Joe Young & Randy Barber

NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling (07/08/83} vs. Arn Anderson & Paul Jones

NWA World Championship Wrestling Omni (28/08/83) Texas Tornado Match vs. The Brisco Brothers

Commentary by: Jim Ross & Animal

NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling (03/01/83) vs. Mike Jackson & Stone

AWA All Star Wrestling (25/08/84) AWA World Tag Title Championship vs. Baron von Raschke & The Crusher

Alternate Commentary by: Jim Ross & Animal

NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling (27/08/83)

AWA All Star Wrestling (28/07/84)

AWA ESPN Championship Wrestling (15/10/85)

NWA World Championship Wrestling (03/10/87)

NWA World Championship Wrestling (10/10/87)

NWA World Championship Wrestling (28/01/89)

WCW Wrestle War (25/02/90)

Brutus the Barber Beefcake's BarberShop Wrestling Challenge (28/09/91)

Royal Rumble (21/01/92)

In Your House: Degeneration X (07/12/97)

Hawk Tribute Part 1 Confidential (08/11/03)

Hawk Tribute Part 2 Confidential (08/11/03)

Trophy Room

Paul Ellering "Go For It"

Michaels Hayes "A Lesson in Striving for Success"

Road Warriors Music Video

Disc Two Extras

AWA All Star Wrestling (21/08/85) vs. Larry 'the Axe' & Curt Hennig

Superclash (28/09/85) AWA World Tag Team Title Match vs. The Fabulous Freebirds

Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Tag Team Tournament Cup (19/04/86) vs. Magnum TA & Ronnie Garvin

Commentary by: Jim Ross & Animal

Great American Bash (05/07/86) Russian Chain Match vs. Ivan & Nikita Kolaff

Starrcade (27/11/86) Scaffold Match vs. Midnight Express

Starrcade (29/11/87) NWA Tag Team Championship vs. Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson

New Orleans (29/10/88) NWA World Tag Team Championship vs. Midnight Express

Challenge (09/02/91) vs. Demolition

Wrestlefest (12/03/91) vs. Hart Foundation

Tokyo Egg Dome (30/03/91) vs. Hulk Hogan & Genichiro Tenryu

Japanese Commentary, Alternate Commentary by: Jim Ross & Animal

Summerslam (26/08/91) WWE Tag Team Championship vs. Nasty Bays

Summerslam (29/08/92) vs. Money Inc.

Superbrawl (02/11/96) WCW Tag Team Championship Match vs. Sting & Lex Luger

Raw (13/10/97) WWE Tag Team Championship vs. The Godwinns

Looks like the WWE got another winner on their hands!