Who has been the most hated heel ever?

MartynJ

I cant do a poll because there are too many heels

But who do you think is the most hated heel ever?

So far i hated SRG SLAUGTER when he sided with IRAQ in the first gulf war? and his feuds with HOGAN over it

But what about HOGAN? the first time he turned heel, he was the most hated man in wrestling, remember all the crap that got thrown at him in the ring? personly i liked it

VINCE cant hate him purely entertaining as a heel, JBL makes me laugh

So who do you think has been the most hated heel ever? i cant think of that many yet because i like heels

I bet alot of you are going to say HHH

Hollywood Hogan indeed took alot of heat when the NWO was first formed.But IMO HHH has surpassed that. I mean the NWO and Hogan was at least entertaining to watch. HHH indeed is the real anti-christ of wrestling. He marries Vince's daughter in real life and he is a member of the creative team of Raw.

And he helps Stephanie run Smackdown behind the scenes.With that kind of power he'll always be in the spotlight and he'll always be in the World title picture whether he deserves to be there or not. I think that alone cements him as the most hated heel ever in my book. :devil

I'm gonna go against the grain and say Austin.

I'm talking about his big turn at WrestleMania X-7 when he allied him self with Vinnie Mac, the crowd in Houston went absolutely NUT! ( Mick Foley/ Pat Patterson reference lol )

Muhammad Hassan has instand heel heat because of his character

Ashlee Simpson at a Pro American Football Half Time show has to win the crowd. She was seriously hated

The only reason Hassan achieved great heel status is because of the war in Iraq.If it werent for that nobody really wouldnt even notice him. What happened to Ashlee Simpson was funny as hell. Her sister is a true singer. She is not. She needs to go back to being on WB shows instead of making our ears bleed with that chalkboard scratching singing voice of hers. :devil

Art Barr
TBH I haven't seen a lot of him, but from what I have seen/read/heard, he was fantastic as a Rudo in Mexico.

My personal pick is Shane Douglas around the Gary Wolfe neck-breaking incident. Great on the mic, enjoyable in the ring, with a no-fuss finisher. And the angles that he was in during that time made him the most hated man in the history of ECW. There is a match I remember watching on Bravo, where he fought a guy dressed all in white, Michael something, whom the crowd never heard of. Douglas cut a promo and built this guy into th ebiggest babyface in ECW for that one night, and Douglas took a kicking form him. He then had Francine cause a distraction, hit a one-arm DDT, (the move was super-over, as this was the move that 'broke Wolfe's neck *onto a belt*), and followed up with an amazing tombstone. The guy was beat, Douglas mocked the crowd, picked him up, the guy was out on his feet, and Shane hit the Belly-to-belly suplex and got the win. To me it was a masterclass in being a heel.:worship

Edited by DC

HHH is the most hated heel ever, but for all the wrong reasons.

He doesnt get heel heat and he isnt hated because of great heel work. He is hated because he is a backstage disease that doesnt help wrestling, he only hinders its progress and the development of new stars being moved into the main event.

Steph is the most hated woman in wrestling because she is a pathetic, useless booker and all she is interested in is pushing her husband and being surrounded by yes-men who tell her she is so great.

The majority of fans couldnt care what goes on backstage. Stephanies a bad booker....WHO CARES!! I dont. HHH has involvement in who has the titles etc....I am not bothered one bit. Plus all champions do. Does HHH have that much more than others in the past have had? I doubt it.

Its only entertainment.

When someone better than HHH comes along and he 'holds him down' then I will belive it all, but that hasnt happened in a long time (before the brand split).

Most hated heel ever? Slaughter, DiBiase, Hassan and a few others IMO.