Best faction of all time?

best faction ever in wcw, wwe, or ecw?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. best faction ever in wcw, wwe, or ecw?

• The Revolution
    • Filthy Animals
    • Original NWO
    • NWO black and white
    • NWO wolfpack
    • NWO red black and white(reunited in wcw)
    • One warriar bation (own)
    • LWO (latino world order)
    • the Blue world order (bwo)
    • Evolution
    • D-X
    • The Corporation
    • The Job Squad
    • filthy animals
    • new blood
    • JBL's faction that hes in now
    • the ministry of darkness
    • the 4 horseman
    • the flock
    • the radicals
    • the oddities
    • other(if so, who?)

The Four Horsemen was the best faction because it was the first group that did everything correctly. Captured all the titles and kept their egos in check. The NWO indeed IMO was definately the 2nd best faction of all time.Because they took over an entired federation and captured all its titles.

No other faction since then could hold a candle to the Horsemen or the NWO.

The Original 4 Horsemen for me. Did what any faction should do. Know their place in the group, protect the World champ, capture the tag belts and have a secondary title level star also. The greatest by a mile. Although the nWO does deserve some credit for bringing the idea of an invasion from Japan and making it one of the biggest money spinners around.

The Horsemen was indeed a pleasure to watch T.S. The way they jumped people was a work of art. Whenever the Horsemen had a game plan they executed it to perfection. The Horsemen indeed was the best of its kind. I'm just pissed because they really didnt show enough of what the Horsemen was capable of on Flair's DVD.

(is that who was meant by revolution?)
Unfortunatly not Bub. The Revolution fueded with The Filthy Animals, and had members which included, Shane Douglas (washed up by then), Saturm, Duggan and others at various times. I mean come on, Duggan FFS. The MIA were fun though. RIP The Wall/Malice

I remember Arn Anderson slamming Barry Windhams (I think...or was is Dustin Rhodes?) arm in the door of a Limo...sounds tame now, but at that time, it was huge.

The Horsemen were the original 'Gang' in wrestling, and by rotating members and keeping only top level stars, for the most part, in there, they were awesome.

The nWo, though, made them look old hat. The original nWo of Hulk, Hall and Nash were the ones who get my vote.

The NWO in WCW were booked strongly and were put over for months. When the WWE brought them back, Austin had Scott Hall tied up, gagged and held hostage while Hogan and Nash ran about smackdown looking like idiots trying to find him. This was only four days after their return.
  • Heart 1

yeah agreed with christian rules on his point

but the original in wcw were ace and get my vote easily, i loved watching them, but after a bit they pushed it too far and screwed it up with one member leaving then coming back etc......

(next dvd to be bought BACK IN BLACK havent seen it yet)

Another point in my OPINON i think VINCE f@@k nWo up in the wwe just because it wasent his creation and didnt want it to grow in the wwe